Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what do you think is the average number of  (Read 5667 times)

jg048012

Punts in a day for a favourably reviewed WG working a 8 hour day?

It always makes me wonder how many have been before me or will cum after me that day especially if they''ve hit the spot.   :P

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It can vary depending if they are half hour or hour or two hour bookings.

It can be anything from 1 to 16 depending if she runs a one in one out revolving door style business.  It also depends on how many men are punting that day.  Every day is different and some days are very busy and you are refusing bookings and some days are quiet and you get a good break between each booking

vorian

It always makes me wonder how many have been before me or will cum after me that day especially if they''ve hit the spot.   :P

Impossible question to answer,  and does it really matter not my business and nothing to do with me. As long as I get 100% effort from the prossie on my time that's all I care about.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:35:06 pm by vorian »

jg048012

Ok cool so what would you say is average for a day in a week, and there typically busier days?

cockneybstrd

There was a thread on this last week

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26025

The thing is there an average punter or average working girl

I mean are you looking for the average for a wg who works in a parlour or an EE on a piss stained mattress or a student doing outcalls for an agency once a week to pay for her sniff habit

Average is a pointless question to ask

The median mode and the mean need to be discussed as well....

Offline berksboy

Do you work for the tax man ?

jg048012

One man's candy is another's ejected chewing gum of course. Just got me thinking I suppose what if I'd been born a high my sexed liberated woman who enjoyed the money and the vocation; not because of hard life circumstances...

Just wondering if I was smart, attractive to good looking, looked after myself, wasn't a soap dodging little mank  what sort if living and life I'd have; not to forget the retirement pot :)

Of course I'd pay my taxes all legit like. :)

Offline wristjob

I booked a girl last night. She did a 15 min quickie with CIM for £30 so I fancied that but option to upgrade. Tried to book her and it's free after 8, then free after 9, then she only has 15 mins left - then when I'm driving there she's double booked. I was getting 2nd thoughts anyway cos it doesn't sound like there's much downtime between punters and she was packing them in. I guess some girls cram as many in as they can, like dozens.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

As long as I get 100% effort from the prossie on my time that's all I care about.

Agree. I don't give a second's thought as to who's been before or after, as long as they are clean and fresh for me and give me the service I expect during the time I have booked.

abdul

Once I saw a lady in an hour booking and she was getting txt call in about every 10 minutes.

vorian

Once I saw a lady in an hour booking and she was getting txt call in about every 10 minutes.

Did you not ask her to turn her phone off, it would have pissed me right off, if her phone kept going off in my time.

abdul

Did you not ask her to turn her phone off, it would have pissed me right off, if her phone kept going off in my time.

My problem is I can't be rude or angry with someone specially on ladies instantly so I didn't say anything, but I never see this type of lady second time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Surely they would be called bookings, not punts. Anyway, I know of one prossie that used to see on average 10 a day. I saw her at 2pm and she had already taken two bookings by that time. I think parlour girls see as many as 20 a day, but it depends how busy the parlour is and what she is up against, competion wise. I think there is probably a lot of dead time in parlours, especially if there's heavy rain or a football match or something else. I'm sure some prossies only see one man a month, you know the part time ones, but people seem to think they are busier.  :unknown:

Doesn't mean they were genuine. I'm sure most were enquiries, maybe a few phone wankers, if they were bookings how many turned up?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:29:29 am by Ali Katt »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
My problem is I can't be rude or angry with someone specially on ladies instantly so I didn't say anything, but I never see this type of lady second time.
It's difficult. I think this is a peeve of many punters as it is rude on your paid time. I say something along the lines of "could you turn your phone off, so you can focus on me". I make a point of turning my phone off at the start in front of them so they get the hint.

abdul

The lady I mentioned earlier is still active in aw and one of the busiest girl I assume. Funny thing was that maybe one guy asked her on phone " do u see Asian guy?" and she said yes I see and I am now with an Asian guy. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I booked a girl last night. She did a 15 min quickie with CIM for £30 so I fancied that but option to upgrade. Tried to book her and it's free after 8, then free after 9, then she only has 15 mins left - then when I'm driving there she's double booked. I was getting 2nd thoughts anyway cos it doesn't sound like there's much downtime between punters and she was packing them in. I guess some girls cram as many in as they can, like dozens.

I would never see a girl who does 15 minute quickies, they are no better than street girls, in fact that is probably where they started out ----- lowlife.  :vomit:

Offline smiths

Who knows, what isnt smart is just trusting a WGs word as if smart herself she will know some punters are put off to hear there were 10 punters that day before them so they may well tell the punter what he wants to hear.

A Soho Walk-Up WG could squeeze in over 30 punters a day, a party WG 30-40, a Parlour WG 8-14 if a mixture of hour and half hours, and an Indie the same if busy. As its totally unprovable except at parties i dont concern myself with how many have been before me, i am not squeamish like some though.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:31:20 am by smiths »

Offline wristjob

I would never see a girl who does 15 minute quickies, they are no better than street girls, in fact that is probably where they started out ----- lowlife.  :vomit:

Only ever done 1 before and it wasn't great. I kind of liked the idea and treat it as a free punt then get another one in towards the weekend. in truth I'm almost relieved she cancelled. I don't mind a girl being busy but I want her to make an effort to clean up between punts and not pack them in one straight after another.

Toshiba

Truth is they have fucked 100 blokes in a month if they are popular

Thats a lot of cock before and after

Whats the curiosity? I dont get the point of the question???

mack10

Had this discussion on another site and I was criticised for my post!

I basically said that a WG that charges very low prices and fucks maybe 100 guys in a day makes me cringe abit. Every kind of nasty cunt would be visiting her.

But a WG that charges fairly high prices would get better clientel and maybe only see a few men a day.

This is my theory anyway.

vorian

I basically said that a WG that charges very low prices and fucks maybe 100 guys in a day makes me cringe abit. Every kind of nasty cunt would be visiting her.

But a WG that charges fairly high prices would get better clientel and maybe only see a few men a day.

You really should avoid posting things like that on SAAFE.  :D

Offline smiths

100 guys in a day, that could only be possible at a stretch at a gangbang. As to who punts with WGs who charge very low rates there will be allsorts in reality, including me and i am not a nasty cunt as you put it and neither is Steve2 who i know, so your generalisation is just that, a sweeping unprovable generalisation.

And as to WGs who charge a fairly higher rate only punting with a few punters a day its again totally unprovable. My logic tells me a popular WG wants to maximise her take while she can. The good thing about punting is there are WGs at all prices to suit all pockets and requirements.

mack10

100 guys in a day, that could only be possible at a stretch at a gangbang. As to who punts with WGs who charge very low rates there will be allsorts in reality, including me and i am not a nasty cunt as you put it and neither is Steve2 who i know, so your generalisation is just that, a sweeping unprovable generalisation.

And as to WGs who charge a fairly higher rate only punting with a few punters a day its again totally unprovable. My logic tells me a popular WG wants to maximise her take while she can. The good thing about punting is there are WGs at all prices to suit all pockets and requirements.

Hey dude - sorry no offence i didnt mean any of the punters on here! The kind of scum im talking about dont even know how to use the internet! If you lived where I lived then you would know what im talking about. Comes down to some of these european WGs that offer bareback to every tom dick and harry and all the local scum pay very cheap prices for it. They start spreading STI's not getting themself tested or thinking about they are endangering everyone else!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:10:42 pm by mack10 »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

I'm not sure, but I think 100 a day would be very unlikely, if not impossible. Certainly, from experience most prossies don't work before 10am and most don't take booking past 11pm. I doubt very few would do a booking at say 6am. Even if they did quickies I think the most they could do would be around 50. I've also never known a prossie be that busy. The high priced prossies see a few men a week, because no cunt wants to pay £200 an hour to see a granny. The whole notion of only seeing 1 or 2 clients a day is bullshit, most wouldn't refuse a 4hour booking with a regular after seeing 2 men.

cockneybstrd

I am intrigued to which ethnic group your talking about and where your Manor is......

I think your theory that prossie that charge more get a better quality punter is bollocks

Offline smiths

Hey dude - sorry no offence i didnt mean any of the punters on here! The kind of scum im talking about dont even know how to use the internet! If you lived where I lived then you would know what im talking about. Comes down to some of these european WGs that offer bareback to every tom dick and harry and all the local scum pay very cheap prices for it. They start spreading STI's not getting themself tested or thinking about they are endangering everyone else!

No offense taken, i just totally disagree with your thinking on that.

Online GreyDave

I use soho walk ups some days Im in n out less than 10mins recharage with a burger and look for next which is part of the fun, :cool: some days I can see 4-5 spread out though day all for £20 each and 2quid tip none are skanky and I can walk away if they are to my taste often have waited and been 2nd guy in que and been told shes been non stop etc so depends where and when. But its always quiet on a big footie day :D

jg048012

I suppose I wasn't coming at this so much from a too many a day healthy or not perspective,  more the compatible earnings to lifestyle pov...

If I had started earning from post uni days say £500 per day 200 days a year for the first 15 years , 1.5M before tax and £750 for the next 15, so £2.25M, £3.75M is lot of poppy and a sweet retirement ...maybe I'll come back as a WG :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Go read saafe.  some of us who charge lower prices rarely have a problem with clients as they are mainly lovely guys just after a bit of fun.  The girls who charge more seem to have no end of idiots, guys who think money means they can treat a prossie like shit, who can take advantage and try and push for no condom, who are total pricks who bark orders and click their fingers. 
You may think more money means a nicer better class of person but it doesn't. All it means is they have more money.  IT doesn't make them better people and definitely not nicer people

Offline Jimmyredcab

You may think more money means a nicer better class of person but it doesn't. All it means is they have more money. IT doesn't make them better people and definitely not nicer people

Dani, you are quite right, I find some of the City bankers can be arrogant pricks.   

Offline Daffodil

Impossible question.

My experience (albeit outside of London) is that even the more popular girls (on AW and here) are always free for a time that suits me. So can't be as busy/scrupulous as they suggest  :rolleyes:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Guys... You really got no idea what are you talking about. I start at 1 so if i work till 8 maximum i would be able to see  5 at max. Considering at least half hour break for changing bed, showering, having something to eat. 14?! Really?! Please take me there. And where is the time to also take calls to book other people if you work by yourself? Does not look so pretty as everybody seems. If i start at 1pm and i have not very pleasant customer i will not work for rest of a day so i dont put my anger on other punters.

Offline smiths

Guys... You really got no idea what are you talking about. I start at 1 so if i work till 8 maximum i would be able to see  5 at max. Considering at least half hour break for changing bed, showering, having something to eat. 14?! Really?! Please take me there. And where is the time to also take calls to book other people if you work by yourself? Does not look so pretty as everybody seems. If i start at 1pm and i have not very pleasant customer i will not work for rest of a day so i dont put my anger on other punters.

I know exactly what i am talking about, i have actually seen how many punters WGs punt with at parties having attended all a days parties a number of times, plus i have spoken to numerous ex-Parlour WGs who have said they were very busy often seeing many punters a day. Indies are harder to get the truth from as its in their business interests to say they punted with less than they might of done. As i always say its not provable either way.

Nothing will change my logic that a popular WG if smart will cash in while she can.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Ofc in parlour I agree. They have all ready for them. Indies don't so its much harder to manage.

Offline smiths

Ofc in parlour I agree. They have all ready for them. Indies don't so its much harder to manage.

You dont know how many punters some Indies might punt with though any more than i do, thats my point. I dont concern myself with the unprovable, i just want good service obviously.

Offline maxxblue

Are you saying that people who can't use the internet are scum? Lots of people don't know how to use the internet, but that doesn't mean anything about them as people, just that they don't know how to use the internet. I think that your arguments are somewhat flawed.

Curious6705

Who cares? Although no way does an average WG see 100 a day. IMO a busy independent might see 10 on some days - most days less.

For me, it's not my concern. So long as she's clean, fresh, energetic and friendly when I see her - then I don't need to know anything else.

Aspen

Are you saying that people who can't use the internet are scum? Lots of people don't know how to use the internet, but that doesn't mean anything about them as people, just that they don't know how to use the internet. I think that your arguments are somewhat flawed.

The way I read it is that the 'scum' referred to don't know how to use the internet (along with many others). Not, that all not internet savvy people are automatically scum.

Aspen

Go read saafe.  some of us who charge lower prices rarely have a problem with clients as they are mainly lovely guys just after a bit of fun.  The girls who charge more seem to have no end of idiots, guys who think money means they can treat a prossie like shit, who can take advantage and try and push for no condom, who are total pricks who bark orders and click their fingers. 
You may think more money means a nicer better class of person but it doesn't. All it means is they have more money.  IT doesn't make them better people and definitely not nicer people

I think you're right Dani. There must be quite a few good regulars that you can get at moderate prices. I believe I have been one on a few occasions.

But, have read saafe on this subject, and there seems to be a groundswell of opinion on there that charging more means less timewasters and nicer punters. There's a thread I read recently with e.g. characters like 'Pink Princess' expressing that strongly. I'm sure she's a nice lady and certainly seems to take what she does seriously, but when I hear opinions like that I do tend to cross them off my possibility list very quickly and permanently. That's not a consequence of reading saafe, but just looking at their rates and their general policy. I don't think those advocates are giving others the best advice. Obviously timewasters are a big issue for them, so again so they are for us. But I don't think they have much idea about that.

Offline wristjob

I suppose I wasn't coming at this so much from a too many a day healthy or not perspective,  more the compatible earnings to lifestyle pov...

If I had started earning from post uni days say £500 per day 200 days a year for the first 15 years , 1.5M before tax and £750 for the next 15, so £2.25M, £3.75M is lot of poppy and a sweet retirement ...maybe I'll come back as a WG :)

I'm sure a good WG can earn an decent living and really if a girl happens to be blessed with good looks, looks after herself and does a good job then I hope she does make loads of cash.

Realistically though I think the rolloff in earnings will be steeper.

mack10

Ok all it seems I have stated the wrong words as usual and have made alot of punters on here angry lol. Sorry!

Im my area there are a few european broths. They have women working something like 12 hour shifts with a maximum punt time of around 15 minutes. In these 15 minutes the WG's offer owo, cim and bareback. Once 15 minutes is over the door starts knocking and the WG's start becoming quite scared and start rushing the punter to get out. The owners of these broths dont let a WG work for more than a week because a new WG is brought in and the other kicked out and sent back to EE. Hence any STI's that have been passed on in that week - well the angry punters cant trace the WG because she would have already been sent back to EE. These WG's charge as little as £20 for owo, cim and bareback.

When I said local scum what I meant was - there are alot of drunkies that hang about the local high street at betting shops etc. Brown bag drinkers. Once they win their bet they are off to these broths. And thats all they do all day everyday. Drug dealers and all sorts visit these broths. These broths dont care about discretion. They have men waiting around inside and outside. They just try to make as much money as they can.

So when I said they dont use the internet - what I meant was they dont have time to sit at home on their computers and research a good punt. Instead they hang about on the streets all day drinking out of brown bags, in and out of the betting shops and then knock on the door for a punt.

So this is what I meant so apologies if I offended anyone.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:12:54 pm by mack10 »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Mack10 could you name the brothel? If what you are saying is true I think punters should be made aware.

mack10

Mack10 could you name the brothel? If what you are saying is true I think punters should be made aware.

Ali Katt - I would love too but that could give my identity away as I said these broths are in my local area lol!

No need to worry as these broths and WG's are not listed on the net, they dont have reviews or anything like that. Very unprofessional service. So I very much doubt any punters on here would visit these places. They are advertised by EE men handing out small cards in the area. They are kind of a knock at the door and wait service. These places dont even contain condoms as everything is owo, cim and bareback.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think you're right Dani. There must be quite a few good regulars that you can get at moderate prices. I believe I have been one on a few occasions.

But, have read saafe on this subject, and there seems to be a groundswell of opinion on there that charging more means less timewasters and nicer punters. There's a thread I read recently with e.g. characters like 'Pink Princess' expressing that strongly. I'm sure she's a nice lady and certainly seems to take what she does seriously, but when I hear opinions like that I do tend to cross them off my possibility list very quickly and permanently. That's not a consequence of reading saafe, but just looking at their rates and their general policy. I don't think those advocates are giving others the best advice. Obviously timewasters are a big issue for them, so again so they are for us. But I don't think they have much idea about that.

Some people need to find a reason to show others why they charge more instead of just saying that is how much I want.  I would never want the banker types as have toured London and seen many and found the majority to be arseholes.   
I guess some women do believe if they charge more they wont get timewasters but the TWs don't care how much they charge as have no intention of showing up anyway so we get the same amount.
I have found working class or middleclass guys don't feel the need to demand extra because they are well off and you may in the future earn more from them or expect BB because they are rich so therefor obviously don't have any STIs (rich people cant catch them don't you know).
I have clients from all walks of life, from students to very well off to retired and all are lovely guys. 
Since I stopped touring I have only met one who insisted how well off he was and was better than the majority of my clients (his words) in his brand new top of the range car with hand made shoes and suit who bloody well robbed me as soon as I turned my back.

I don't care what the odd girl may say on Saafe having more money does not make you a better class of person and it does not mean you will be nicer than Joe the plumber.  I personally have found it to be the other way around and know many girls who feel the same.
Basically gilrs don't charge higher to get nicer clients they do it as that is the lowest they feel comfortable having sex with strangers for. If it is because they think they will get nicer clients then they seriously have problems and believe money is the be all and end all of happiness

mack10

Some people need to find a reason to show others why they charge more instead of just saying that is how much I want.  I would never want the banker types as have toured London and seen many and found the majority to be arseholes.   
I guess some women do believe if they charge more they wont get timewasters but the TWs don't care how much they charge as have no intention of showing up anyway so we get the same amount.
I have found working class or middleclass guys don't feel the need to demand extra because they are well off and you may in the future earn more from them or expect BB because they are rich so therefor obviously don't have any STIs (rich people cant catch them don't you know).
I have clients from all walks of life, from students to very well off to retired and all are lovely guys. 
Since I stopped touring I have only met one who insisted how well off he was and was better than the majority of my clients (his words) in his brand new top of the range car with hand made shoes and suit who bloody well robbed me as soon as I turned my back.

I don't care what the odd girl may say on Saafe having more money does not make you a better class of person and it does not mean you will be nicer than Joe the plumber.  I personally have found it to be the other way around and know many girls who feel the same.
Basically gilrs don't charge higher to get nicer clients they do it as that is the lowest they feel comfortable having sex with strangers for. If it is because they think they will get nicer clients then they seriously have problems and believe money is the be all and end all of happiness

STI's can be caught from people from all walks of life - that we already know.

If money is not the be all and end all then why do WG'S do the job they do? We all work in our jobs for the money even if we dont want to do it.

This is a perfect example of clubbing. Some clubs want a decent crowd which is why they are strict at the door...no id no entry, shirt and shoes only, expensive entry prices. This is so they dont attract local writh wrath. Whereas a club that does not check id, free entry, no dress code is just asking for trouble. I know because I used to promote club nights.

You as an escort would you rather see an abusive drunk, smelling of booze that just come off the street and you charge him £20 because he can afford it? These kind of men wont spend £80 on a punt because they would rather spend it on booze. Where as £20 is cheap for them. You talk about city working men being abusive but thats not true. Not all of them are. This is why some WGs only see mature men 35+ maybe because the men might be more well mannered and less abusive.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:28:39 pm by mack10 »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider

Absolutely correct I too have met a wide range of people in my life and there are just as many well spoken, 'professional', financially wealthy types who can be really horrible people as those with no formal qualifications, who have hardly ever had a bean to their name.

Robbers, scammers, attackers are not going to be paying, or if they do they hope to be taking at least their own money back with whatever else they can get. Same applies to game players and TWs.

One prolific scammer and man to avoid actually offers over the odds to try and lure you in.

My clients come from a wide range of occupations from tradesmen to accountants and more.

Really makes me cringe when someone describes themselves as a businessman as if it's something that proves the type of person they are, what exactly is a 'businessman'?The enquiries I've had using that title followed by "I employ lots of people and am respectable" have often been from people who've gone on to make false promises, or be absolutely hopeless at arranging a simple appointment.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
STI's can be caught from people from all walks of life - that we already know.

If money is not the be all and end all then why do WG'S do the job they do? We all work in our jobs for the money even if we dont want to do it.

This is a perfect example of clubbing. Some clubs want a decent crowd which is why they are strict at the door...no id no entry, shirt and shoes only, expensive entry prices. This is so they dont attract local writh wrath. Whereas a club that does not check id, free entry, no dress code is just asking for trouble. I know because I used to promote club nights.

You as an escort would you rather see an abusive drunk, smelling of booze that just come off the street and you charge him £20 because he can afford it? These kind of men wont spend £80 on a punt because they would rather spend it on booze. Where as £20 is cheap for them. You talk about city working men being abusive but thats not true. Not all of them are. This is why some WGs only see mature men 35+ maybe because the men might be more well mannered and less abusive.

You are quite wrong with the age assumption.

Whilst I do find 9 out of 10 "I'm young will you see me" enquiries go nowhere fast, I have had abusive phone calls, texts, been stalked and even robbed at knife point by men who are 35+.  I don't think you can single it down to a certain age group, ethnicity, class or income bracket.

It's a bit like claiming all those over the age of 50 can't use technology, then you see how many silver surfers with their ipads, phone and laptops paying for their saga insurance renewal online and skyping with the grandchildren.

mack10

You are quite wrong with the age assumption.

Whilst I do find 9 out of 10 "I'm young will you see me" enquiries go nowhere fast, I have had abusive phone calls, texts, been stalked and even robbed at knife point by men who are 35+.  I don't think you can single it down to a certain age group, ethnicity, class or income bracket.

It's a bit like claiming all those over the age of 50 can't use technology, then you see how many silver surfers with their ipads, phone and laptops paying for their saga insurance renewal online and skyping with the grandchildren.

Hey - I only used the over 35 example because thats what I was told by a WG I was seeing for 2 years. Im not even 35 plus myself. Plus I was seeing that WG back when I was 22 and that was years ago. The only reason she saw me was because I spoke with respect, manners and was polite. And she was charging £150 an hour.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Hey - I only used the over 35 example because thats what I was told by a WG I was seeing for 2 years. Im not even 35 plus myself. Plus I was seeing that WG back when I was 22 and that was years ago. The only reason she saw me was because I spoke with respect, manners and was polite. And she was charging £150 an hour.

Sounds like she'd noticed a trend, but was also able to see men outside that bracket who were also quite capable of making a sensible booking, which is how I operate. I've been right royally messed around by men in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s and it's impossible to lump everyone in together. I have never yet however had a successful booking with anyone using the "I'm whatever age between 16 & 25 will you see me?" opening line.

mack10

Wow - it really goes to show that I am new to these internet forums as I use the wrong words thinking everyone knows what I mean hence local scum/cunts, but they dont.

Its occured to me that many of you must live in areas which are wrapped in cotton wool. Please tell me where these areas are so I can move.

I live in an area which is high in crime rate. Drug deals on every street, drunks on the local high street hanging outside betting shops, many local gangs, local ASBO's, groups of men hanging about on street corners, police cars and ambulances passing by every 5 minutes, stabbings, shootings, women cant even walk 5 minutes up the road without being hassled by men in their cars which could turn violent. And at night the streets are cursed with zombie looking crack whores and petty thieves. So yes alot of these men are refered to as "local scum or c**ts" and these kind of men look for the cheapest punts just to knock one out. Their not looking for GFE or anything else. Just a quick fuck or BJ and if they dont get it they end up abusing some poor female on the street. These men come from all different racial backgrounds.

So that is the reason why I said I would rather see an escort that charges abit more and sees less men in a day, rather than seeing an EE that charges £20 for owo, cim and BB and you have a a definate 99% chance of catching an STI, and also turning up at there place to find loads of men hanging around inside and out.

I was referring to where I live - not the rest of the UK. So I have now learnt my lesson not to refer to just my area alone.