Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning! I think this a fake profile  (Read 543 times)

Offline Blackhart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this profile, copied her number on here to check out her reviews, as I was thinking of making a booking, when I noticed it comes up with completely different profiles. At first I thought I'd made a mistake, until I looked closer at the results and checked the one negative review and looked at the pictures. Seems like the same person. According to the thread it was just a scammer, well it seems like the scammer is back. According to that thread she made you use WhatsApp, which is what she told me to do. Yeah not going to happen. Just a warning people. Don't be tempted by the low price.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 06:46:26 pm by Blackhart »

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only

I saw this profile, copied her number on here to check out her reviews, as I was thinking of making a booking, when I noticed it comes up with completely different profiles. At first I thought I'd made a mistake, until I looked closer at the results and checked the one negative review and looked at the pictures. Seems like the same person. According to the thread it was just a scammer, well it seems like the scammer is back. According to that thread she made you use WhatsApp, which is what she told me to do. Yeah not going to happen. Just a warning people. Don't be tempted by the low price.

Link not working, have you missed a number?
Always best to copy profile name and number

Offline Blackhart

Thanks for telling me. Fixed it.

Offline scutty brown

at least some of the photos are stolen: the pierced tits come from this four year old post on xhamster, but the origin is probably older
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

This is I reckon fake as well. I too was interested OP some months ago and Seem to recall doing some research on this one and without going through it all again I think she has a habit of getting deposits and then nothing.  :hi: