Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorry  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Clicktocollect

Is visiting a lorry driver at his place of work an outcall or a car meet?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If meet is on the mattress in the Cabin at the back, then outcall.

If meet in the front cab, then "car" meet.

:D :D :D

Stealthshagger

A no-show most of the time I'd guess. no idea.

cockneybstrd

I thought it was called a rolled up in carpet and dumped on the sidings of the A1 ??

Offline smiths

If its inside a building he works in its an Outcall, if its in his lorry or other vehicle its a car meet.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Call it what you will if she is coming to you then it will be outcall prices.  Although it will really only be women that offer car meets that will come to a lorry as I imagine the majority would find it too risky for them

cockneybstrd

I assumed having seen the services on the M6.  that street whores were bused into lorry parks?

Curious6705

Never really thought about if before, but I guess the effective outlawing of the street scene may have hit lorry drivers hard. I would say it's a car meet, because they're not going to pay outcall rates are they.  :hi:

Without really knowing about it, I bet the WGs just are available at popular truck stops.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:27:49 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline Clicktocollect

Never really thought about if before, but I guess the effective outlawing of the street scene may have hit lorry drivers hard. I would say it's a car meet, because they're not going to pay outcall rates are they.  :hi:

Without really knowing about it, I bet the WGs just are available at popular truck stops.

I'm not so sure there would be "resident" girls at truck stops. I've never seen any :-(

Offline mattylondon

Why the hell would you want a prossie to visit you at your place of work?! Are you mad? :unknown:

A camper van would be perfectly legitimate law wise but a car or lorry would get you into shit, if caught. In the lorry it's a car meet but inside a conventional outcall. Car meets tend to be cheaper but punters usually travel to the prossie. Why don't you find a prossie who offers car meets and travel to her?

Curious6705

I'm not so sure there would be "resident" girls at truck stops. I've never seen any :-(

Shame - I think it would be a very sensible arrangement - and not just for truck drivers.  :D

Aspen

Call it what you will if she is coming to you then it will be outcall prices.  Although it will really only be women that offer car meets that will come to a lorry as I imagine the majority would find it too risky for them

Not sure about that. There are girls who hunt around lorries all the time. Not so much these days though. Corley on the M6 used to be a hotbed for it until they cottoned on.

Louise 100% British

As Dani said.  It will be classed as an out call.
I can't see many girls being up for it.
I met someone in a lorry before but I worked for an agency so gad someone waiting for me.
It's not very comfortable though especially if the guy is larger on the weight side of things

cockneybstrd

I met someone in a lorry before but I worked for an agency so gad someone waiting for me.
It's not very comfortable though especially if the guy is larger on the weight side of things

Getting done doggy style in a lorry cab by a fat sweaty lorry driver in a vest and truckers cab

Does sound a bit like a punting low too me

Did he at least allow you to honk the horn on the lorry afterwards

Offline mattylondon

Not sure about traveling to meet in a lorry, but there are many girls who are up for car or outdoor fun. There are those who openly advertise and there are those, who if you get to know them, are very keen; especially in the Summer. Not the majority of my punts but a decent number. The adventurous, left field type.

There's a couple of prossies who actually go around in camper vans and do it too!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:36:39 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

There's a couple of prossies who actually go around in camper vans and do it too!

Don't forget the "Mobile Gloryhole" Matty, now featuring, a gimp in the back of the van for the punter to abuse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:D :lol: :D :lol:

Offline mattylondon

Don't forget the "Mobile Gloryhole" Matty, now featuring, a gimp in the back of the van for the punter to abuse.

Fucking love it! How did I miss that!  :lol: :lol:

Offline mattylondon

What if the breaks are applied hard, whilst on the move?  :lol: :lol:

Louise 100% British

Getting done doggy style in a lorry cab by a fat sweaty lorry driver in a vest and truckers cab

Does sound a bit like a punting low too me

Did he at least allow you to honk the horn on the lorry afterwards
Yes I have had more pleasant experiences.
As for the horn.  He was a bit miserable from what I can remember, so no chance of that.
He was more concerned about me arriving to the correct lorry as it was in a huge car park.
Can't say I would do it again in a hurry!

Louise 100% British

Not sure about traveling to meet in a lorry, but there are many girls who are up for car or outdoor fun. There are those who openly advertise and there are those, who if you get to know them, are very keen; especially in the Summer. Not the majority of my punts but a decent number. The adventurous, left field type.

Camper van idea is pretty good I guess.
Beats working out of hotels anyway.
A bit cramped though I should think.

I used to do car meets when I first started. I'm to boring for it now though. Getting stuck in a field with high heels on a wet day put me off :)

vorian

Fucking love it! How did I miss that!  :lol: :lol:

It's the best profile on AW by some distance  :D

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

If meet is on the mattress in the Cabin at the back, then outcall.

If meet in the front cab, then "car" meet.

According to Jeremy Clarkson....... It's a Murder Scene!!!! LoL :lol:

jcdmj12

That is possibly the most sordid thing I have seen in my entire life.

vorian

That is possibly the most sordid thing I have seen in my entire life.

It is so bad, that it is pure genius.  :D and every time they add something new it becomes even worse. The new hooded man in particular.  :D

Offline mattylondon

Camper van idea is pretty good I guess.
Beats working out of hotels anyway.
A bit cramped though I should think.

I used to do car meets when I first started. I'm to boring for it now though. Getting stuck in a field with high heels on a wet day put me off :)
What a pity when you have so much potential.  :) A bit of outdoor fun in a field on a nice sunny day can be a big turn on, as I'm sure you know.  ;)

There's an Aussie woman who Essex who uses a camper van. Quite smart and perfectly legal. A good idea for touring too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:14:27 pm by mattylondon »

Gordo987

Er - truck-fuck?

Offline mattylondon

Er - truck-fuck?
Oh no! A little trip down memory lane now. I bring you the original External Link/Members Only with Phil McCavity!  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:32:40 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Taggart

And here's me thinking all these hairy arsed truckers were all gay, being parked up in lay-bys, with steamed up windows.