Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Sexy Girl - Bristol. Any info?  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Indefatigable

Couldn't find any reference to this SP or any reviews matching the adult work profile so wondered if anyone had an experience with her? Otherwise it's going to be a TOFTT punt.

External Link/Members Only

Online Coriniumstud

£160/hour for a Romanian.      Good Luck

Offline stevesimpson

Expensive, but if the pics are real (and I get the feeling they could be) and all services listed are gleefully provided, could be worth a look...

Offline CoryLahey69

If you look through the 'punters' that rated her on AW, many of them, have only 'reviewed' other Romanian SPs, that to mean screams WARNING.

Offline JimmySW

Expensive, but if the pics are real (and I get the feeling they could be) and all services listed are gleefully provided, could be worth a look...

Sadly not even slightly real!

Offline hamchang

Sadly not even slightly real!

All pinging off of whoring sites though - these European hookers do travel all through Europe after all. The price doesn't put me off but the wasted time does if I rocked up there to see some barebacking hook nosed gyppo and nothing grinds my gears more than if i have paid for a parking ticket to be sat back in the car 10 minutes later with a hard on and knowing that the ticket is wasted  :scare:

this site has selfies and I would guess that this is her. A lot of positive reviews for her, and "Absent - back soon"

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 11:59:21 am by hamchang »