Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyminx777 Temple Meads (Bristol) legit?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline mgalaxy

Hi all, I was looking at this girls profile and thinking about booking

External Link/Members Only

Been a member for a couple years, but no feedback and no reviews on here

Main thing that worries me is that is says "Accessing from Australia" which is odd

Do you think this is legit or should I avoid?

Offline joninbristol

Unlikely to be accessing from Australia at present, although she could be on holiday / scammer.
If there's no obvious connection to the place, the other explanation is that she's using a VPN, and her IP address decodes to one that's based in Oz based on whatever AW use for a location-based-on-IP-address lookup.
Even though she may be sat in her apartment in Bristol.
Same kind of thing that'll happen if you use a service like NordVPN in order to watch American Football on CNN (for example).

:hi:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 07:20:55 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Bristolguy

I tried to book her on Saturday agreed time etc and she turned phone off and ignored me after I got a taxi close to Bri was not impressed so not sure what she’s about

Offline mgalaxy

Thanks guys - I'll give her a miss I think for now

Offline Lewis

Very difficult to check the photos via Yandex, Google and Tineye as not really enough content for them to cross reference.

So either a clever scammer, or a genuine SP.

Offline JimmySW

She's got 2 phone numbers listed and used to have another number but unusually for a scammer lists an email address: sexyshadowminxus7@gmail.com - Private gallery is expensive at 3.6 credits though .............

Online TerryTibbs

This girls profile is online again.

She looks hot.

But still no reliable info.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Colston36

She's got 2 phone numbers listed and used to have another number but unusually for a scammer lists an email address: sexyshadowminxus7@gmail.com - Private gallery is expensive at 3.6 credits though .............

Not the most encouraging, writes "You'll be glad you didn't!" Could well be true.

Online simping

Don't bother with her. From what I recall she was previously based in Kingswood, claimed she was British but was raised in the states and moved back here (this was all pre ukp membership). I was quoted £180hr but walked. Place was a cluster fuck, sign's of drug use. Had black spots all over her body that looked liked bed bug bites or worse  :scare: just glad I never went ahead with the punt

Offline mgalaxy

Cheers Simp - I keep looking at her tempted to try, but you've put me right off now  :cool:

But thanks to your review of Miss Eden Moore - I'm seeing her soon  :dance: