Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ANGELINA? as good as 194 AdultWork reviews?  (Read 4837 times)

mnbvcxz

Looks almost too good to be true, worth getting in touch with?

External Link/Members Only

ATMIV

Personally, I thought so. A top PSE, possibly a bit full on though. Good looking girl with a great figure. All services offered she provides. Good BBBJ with plenty of eye contact and sloppy saliva! Took part of my load on her face rest I her mouth which she swallowed. Gave me a massage a while then stopped - I turned around to find her playing with a vibrator up herself beckoning me to come and join in with her - with a vib in one end and her her head overhanging her be she invited me to stick my cock in her mouth. Fair do's she got the old fella interested again so it was on with the old mac to fuck her up the arse to begin with before shagging her up the fanny (with the same condom - dirty girl) great time with her, although I don't normally go for a PSE.

On the SLIGHTLY down side she does like to control the meeting - I can't remember who commented on her about these next 2 points but I experienced the same- 1) She does tend to shift away from you during RO when she is close to cumming - hey oh her loss!! 2) She positions herself to control how deep you can shag her up the arse.

These are just minor criticisms because all in all a great filthy good looking shag!

Go for it and have fun

mnbvcxz

Just worried about little head driving big head lol

ATMIV

If you're after a really filthy time with a very attractive young girl you'll have a ball - on this occasion let the little head do the thinking!!!!!

If it doesn't end up just how you hoped you've still boned a top rated southwest WG!!!!

Sorry about the previous typos I'm crap with an ipad keyboard

touch.and.go

I saw her a while ago and walked out - fucks guys one after the other, bad case of cock breath. Fake tan - looked like she had used creosote.  :vomit:

JT

I saw her a while ago and walked out - fucks guys one after the other, bad case of cock breath. Fake tan - looked like she had used creosote.  :vomit:

seems a bit harsh to me. I've seen her a few times and each time she's been clean and fresh...shower fresh with great smooth skin and fresh breath. Great service every time for me, no problems in any department whatsoever. great girl. genuine.

touch.and.go

Maybe she was just having a bad day - but I don't fancy messing around with her dog-eared cunt - just my personal view.  :timeout

ddrew

I visited for an hour of sunday morning delight recently, have to agree with the cock breath and fake tan. Also the room stank of fags, have to say the pint glass on the table with 50 fag butts in didn't help.

Offline updownandaround

Some people rave about her but I saw her twice and both occasions were not good. No rimming. No anal. A very clinical experience. The place was a dump, dirty, smelly and run down. She had been drinking but she didn't smell enough so I suspect she was on some substance.

Joe88

Forget that the main problem is there is no where to park!

ATMIV

I must say  the experience I had with her was a good one. No cock breath, fags or being intoxicated by any means. Rimming both ways, anal (on her not me!!!!) facial, cim and swallow we're all enjoyed even hinted that there was enough time for a third round.

I am not disputing any of the comments, I must have been lucky to have seen her when she was on good form and hadn't just brushed her teeth with a few blokes cocks or had a cum mouthwash!

Let's face it though, these are the pitfalls if your going to see a WG who offers this type of service. The only way around it is to see someone who sees a maximum of 1 client a day! - and how many actually do that when faced with the chance to make another quick £150 for an hour of their time!!!!

Come on fellas if they offer OWO and CIM there's are a risk of cock breath unless you see them at the crack of sparrows or the use bleach as a mouthwash (ouch! Doesn't bear thinking about)

I must agree parking was impossible - took me a fuckin age and was over half an hour late but she was understanding and still allowed the original hour long booking. So I must have seen her on a quiet day - no other bloke cock aroma on her breath and no pending punter to enjoy the aroma of mine! 

mnbvcxz

Now i just don't know what to do lol

foxyc

Personally, I thought so. A top PSE, possibly a bit full on though. Good looking girl with a great figure. All services offered she provides. Good BBBJ with plenty of eye contact and sloppy saliva! Took part of my load on her face rest I her mouth which she swallowed. Gave me a massage a while then stopped - I turned around to find her playing with a vibrator up herself beckoning me to come and join in with her - with a vib in one end and her her head overhanging her be she invited me to stick my cock in her mouth. Fair do's she got the old fella interested again so it was on with the old mac to fuck her up the arse to begin with before shagging her up the fanny (with the same condom - dirty girl) great time with her, although I don't normally go for a PSE.

On the SLIGHTLY down side she does like to control the meeting - I can't remember who commented on her about these next 2 points but I experienced the same- 1) She does tend to shift away from you during RO when she is close to cumming - hey oh her loss!! 2) She positions herself to control how deep you can shag her up the arse.

These are just minor criticisms because all in all a great filthy good looking shag!

Go for it and have fun

Sounds good but a little unsure about the same condom for anal and pussy.  Not the best idea hygienically and I would certainly NOT want to try RO in round 2.

ATMIV

Neither would I!!!!! It was round 2!!!!!

touch.and.go

That's probably why she keeps changing her name - because the service she offers is so variable.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Now i just don't know what to do lol

Just go and do her!

She's been on my HL forever and I get so confused with the disparity of reviews on here.... :unknown:
I love her profile, I love a filthy PSE and I really like her look.....
Fuck it....I think I will take my chances, and the comms I have had with her have always no been good...
You only live once :drinks:

ATMIV

I say give it ago Mr C. She certainly gives. PSE!!! If she's as good as the time I saw her you'll enjoy her - if not you've shagged a fit bird on your hotlist that you can cross off. I've had plenty of disappointing experiences but that's the nature of the game. Going and shagging girls you've never met before, you don't know and you've not seen in the flesh is very exciting but going into a punt with high expectation can cause disappointment hence so many WGs have mixed comments on here. Hope it goes well for you.

Captainsharpe_

Had a great time with angelina. Few problems with landlord being in and delaying meet, but she was pretty cute. Eyebrow makeup a tad heavy and lips been pumped within an inch of their lives but she's fun, has nice tits great ass and seems to enjoy herself. Bbbj then sex twice, nice!

touch.and.go

Had a great time with angelina. Few problems with landlord being in and delaying meet, but she was pretty cute. Eyebrow makeup a tad heavy and lips been pumped within an inch of their lives but she's fun, has nice tits great ass and seems to enjoy herself. Bbbj then sex twice, nice!

Not the old landlord bollox again?

Michael-Corleone

She tells me she's moving to Exeter in May. Full time. Bristol won't be the same!

Offline BogBog1

No WG I've come across has ever split opinion like Angelina does. Personally I've had a great time with her on each of the 4/5 times I've seen her - each time is full-on PSE but each time has been different - for example, the last time I saw her she was all about making me cum, so was basically all over me from the moment I walked in. But the time before, she wanted me to make her cum, which resulted in her telling me to fist her deep and hard (and I've got pretty big hands). Awesome (she still made me cum too, it's just that the focus was different, in a good way).

As others have said, if you're looking for a full-on PSE experience, I'd totally recommend her. I've certainly never experienced the cock breath thing - but then, I generally punt late morning/early afternoon (not just with Angelina, with all WGs), so that usually means I'm in there early.

I'm sad if that's true about her moving to Exeter full-time - last time I saw her (maybe a month ago), she said she was moving from the current flat (Clifton) into a place on the Harbourside. Maybe she's changed her mind.....

mnbvcxz

Profile gone, has she given up?

Offline Clanger

The following problem(s) were detected: The requested member was not found or is inactive.

I doubt she's given up, more likely she's moved or she's started a new profile or both.

Offline PuntingPete

The following problem(s) were detected: The requested member was not found or is inactive.

I doubt she's given up, more likely she's moved or she's started a new profile or both.
She's back  :wackogirl:
External Link/Members Only

Offline asseater34

She was my first punt (end of April 14) , booked it last minute when I still wasn't 100% sure about taking up punting. Look time viewer of AW but being very cautious I had never gone beyond looking.

Due to this and thinking 'could i get caught out' I was very nervous and sadly this effected my performance.

She was still great, has an amazing body and an amazing bum. I so wanted to fuck it. Will be back to see her again when in the area to make up for the last time.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 09:52:28 am by asseater34 »

touch.and.go

From the recent photos, it looks like she's lost a bit of weight  :unknown:

Hazzzy

When I saw Angelina she was absolutely shite.

She spent most of her time staring at herself in the mirror! She took the money and that was it. The only highlight was OWO. We didn't even get to have sex.

Some of her feedback is fake too.
 :thumbsdown: