Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClaraClarax - Dundee  (Read 1805 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6412714) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Davey80

External Link/Members Only

Newbie first review so be gentle!

Saw Clara a couple of weeks ago when she was in Dundee based near the Swanny Ponds.

£80 for 30 minute in-call.  OWO and DFK are £30 each but I’m a risk averse OW guy so went with the basic price.

Comms all done by text and very efficient and the meeting was prompt.

A bit of a gamble tbh as no face shots in her AW profile but I needn’t have worried! Slim hot body, pert B cup tits and an attractive face. I’d say stated age of mid 20s was about right.

My usual routine is extended tit play, covered BJ, mish, doggy then finish on her tits and she accommodated all of that. BJ was very good and she was happy to take a good pounding of her very tight pussy in both positions. 

Offline BobaFett1

Good 1st review mate. I did admire the look of her profile too but the lack of face pics always gets me suspicious, but you day she's decent enough? How was her service with you as ive found Romanians to be quite mechanical and rishing the booking? I'll keep an eye out for her return  to Dundee then, cheers.

Offline Davey80

I’ve had a varied experience with Romanians but I found her quite sweet and friendly and not mechanical at all.  I’d go back.