Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs Locations North West  (Read 613 times)

ramrodronnie

Could everyone put the WGs location next to their name when posting a new Review please?  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

What about them that move around though? You could review so-and-so of Chester but tomorrow she's in Warrington, then Manchester etc etc. I reckon it's suffice to just get the review in the right region.
Even then it's a bit flawed........ A girl I liked the look of popped up locally to me several weeks ago but I've since noticed that she appears to tour the UKs motorway and motel network - last time I looked she was in SE but her location literally changes week by week.

ramrodronnie

What about them that move around though? You could review so-and-so of Chester but tomorrow she's in Warrington, then Manchester etc etc. I reckon it's suffice to just get the review in the right region.
Even then it's a bit flawed........ A girl I liked the look of popped up locally to me several weeks ago but I've since noticed that she appears to tour the UKs motorway and motel network - last time I looked she was in SE but her location literally changes week by week.

I normally post on the London & East England threads Gordon Bennett.

This particular point came up last year. So when I post a review, or even just a post comment, I always put where the WG is located. If she/they tour around, which I know many WGs do. I usually type in the WGs profile name, then where she's located. If she tours around? I type in their name location, then I type; But Tours. It does help to make things easier for punters when browsing Gordon Bennett   :hi: