Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virginity for sale!  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anybody interested?

yorkshire123

21, Black, Salford, British, Virgin.............   :music:

Offline Golovkin

Yeah she is probably selling her virginity to help her kids have the nicer things in life!

Offline george r

more likely need a plank on your back to stop falling in ?

Offline opal

She can only sell it once so I would expect that she wont be around on AW long  :hi:

vw

Doubt many will believe her, sounds like a scam to me.

Offline jimmytick

Someone needs to inbox her for a price.

Does it come with a doctors certificate?

Offline blackburnian

Someone needs to inbox her for a price.

Does it come with a doctors certificate?

Currently offers over £7500 apparently  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bb

ramrodronnie

Currently offers over £7500 apparently  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bb

Please tell me you're kidding blackburnian?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Please tell me you're kidding blackburnian?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's nothing on her AW profile that mentions that lunatic price mate?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline blackburnian

There's nothing on her AW profile that mentions that lunatic price mate?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In   Email   16/01/2016 12:05:56   dynamicladydii (0) Reply / All View Profile   Re: virginity   16/01/2016 20:48:26      
At the moment my highest offer is £7500 so if you are able to top that.

Nope not a joke

Bb

Offline opal

Bollocks, I or anyone else could offer £8000 or any figure but whether I or they are serious is an altogether different matter :sarcastic:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Are we sure the currency is £ and not something like the Sierra Leonean "Leone" which at an exchange rate of £1 = 5886 Leone would make the bid about £1.25 so about right.
Clearly just a scammer hoping to catch a mug out, no doubt she would also be a "born again virgin"

Offline cueball

Are we sure the currency is £ and not something like the Sierra Leonean "Leone" which at an exchange rate of £1 = 5886 Leone would make the bid about £1.25 so about right.
Clearly just a scammer hoping to catch a mug out, no doubt she would also be a "born again virgin"

Maybe it's Thai bart  :D

Wherever currency it is, it's still too much.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 08:37:04 pm by cueball »

Offline blackburnian

I was thinking Zimbabwe dollars - so about £15 !

Anyway she's clearly off her head ,

Bb

Offline Sonny Crockett

ramrodronnie

I was thinking Zimbabwe dollars - so about £15 !

Anyway she's clearly off her head ,

Bb

Lmbo blackburnian. I wouldn't pay her £15. I think she'd have to "pay me" £15 to go near her.  :D

Ming

I'll pop her cherry and gladly pay 7,500 Iranial Rial (17p).... mmmm

Offline Deepstroker

Will she be posting a picture of her hymen? I have my Nikon SLR at the ready if she needs some assistance

Offline chesterpunter

im not sure what supprises me more....someone thinking shell get paid 7grand for a shag or someone actually payin 7grand for a shag.....
fuck me...im going for a walk in the rain to get my head back in order....what a fuckin mess....
 :angry: :dash: :dash: :scare:

Offline Golovkin

If it wasn't the girl in the pictures. I'd be surprised but she must think there is a mug out there that's going to pay a ridiculous amount to shag her. I bet she's had more pricks than a second hand dartboard!

ramrodronnie

If it wasn't the girl in the pictures. I'd be surprised but she must think there is a mug out there that's going to pay a ridiculous amount to shag her. I bet she's had more pricks than a second hand dartboard!

:lol: +1 Golovkin

pieman

Theres a clinic in Bangkok advertising  Hyman repair surgery

maybe she can get it fixed and pull the stunt again

Offline jimmytick

Not bad, the completely inexperienced virgin now enjoys;

BDSM (Wow she progressed fast)
Car meets
Domination
Oral
Full sex
Swallow

All for £70, bet that guy who "paid" £7500 is a bit miffed.

Offline Asianfcuker

Not bad, the completely inexperienced virgin now enjoys;

BDSM (Wow she progressed fast)
Car meets
Domination
Oral
Full sex
Swallow

All for £70, bet that guy who "paid" £7500 is a bit miffed.

I like how she lists "Car Sex" I think you would need at least a Ford Transit van with a tail-lift for that size 18+ hippo.

AF

Offline JoshUK

I like how she lists "Car Sex" I think you would need at least a Ford Transit van with a tail-lift for that size 18+ hippo.

AF

:D :D :D :D

James999

She is seriously one big lump  :vomit: