Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankydee , anyone seen this lady ?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Jameslancashire

Any info about this lady would be appreciated as I am looking to see her next week , cheers guys  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Just right for tontober

Study her feedback though, bit up and down, couple of returns but a couple fails.

plan it well with a plan b possibly
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 11:21:52 pm by cueball »

Offline Jameslancashire

Yeah I saw the negative feedback , nothing too much to worry about there , her comms are excellent up to now , and she has promised to upload more pics onto her profile , so I will be checking it once in a while to see if she does , looks a little cracker

Offline cueball

I'd be interested in getting an heads up on this lass, right money and looks up my milfy street.

Well keep an eye out for your reactions jimbo

Offline Jameslancashire

Had to cancel last time as Franky had to stay over in Chester and couldn't make it back in time for our meet , Hopefully if all goes well tomorrow , I will be posting a review over the weekend  :thumbsup:

J L

Offline Jameslancashire

Another bust on meeting Franky , had everything sorted for a meet today , got a message this morning that she had been ill ALL night and that morning , MEH !!!!
Think that's enough for me not to try again , pity she looks hot , move on plenty left to hit  :D

J L

Offline cueball

She were linked to the same lot that ran raunchy sonia. She went in my tepid list after that. She's not linked to them now but she's staying in the bin.

Sounds like a torrid time trying to book and get rid of a load of money

Offline Jameslancashire

Wasn't  torrid Cue ,  just a waste of time and effort , I mean we were in contact quite late last night and she said nothing of any illness ,  fuck it , plenty left to go at and a bit more cash to do it with  :thumbsup:

Offline Tomatosauce

Anyone else seen this girl? She looks like my type (although her face has been blurred out on her pics)