Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Tina/ Fields  (Read 416 times)

Offline NicAndrew

External Link/Members Only

This girl was in Dundee recently as Cherry Tina, then Forfar, Bolton and Exeter. Whilst in Dundee I contacted her and the comms were good until she requested a deposit, which I declined and the prospective meet never happened. She has a history of requesting a deposit then not delivering a meet as I read her feedback recently which was not hidden.

She did meet a gentleman in the South West in 2019 who left a very positive review but since then zilch.

She now has a profile as CherryFields. If anyone has had a recent positive outcome could they please post.

Offline usroads

That guy in her 2nd movie clip looks familiar - anyone shed any light on him?

Offline Pennington

Withheld AW feedback that would give me and a lot of others second thoughts

Offline bigbilly22

Stuck up bitch with a very high opinion of herself.

Messaged her this morning enquiring about an incall with DFK, OWO, CIM, WS all of which are listed on her likes.

This was her reply

“Sorry sweetie, I don't think I can give you the services you are requiring. I'm a little more high class you see. Sorry sweetie and good luck.

Maybe try the red light district North of Bolton.

Cherry xx”

Stuck up bitch can go fuck herself for all care.

And as said hidden feedback suggests thief, scammer or barebacker in my book. Not just 1 but 2 disputed feedbacks

Let her rot

Offline george r

2 negatives on here as a timewaster  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Stuck up bitch with a very high opinion of herself.

Messaged her this morning enquiring about an incall with DFK, OWO, CIM, WS all of which are listed on her likes.

This was her reply

“Sorry sweetie, I don't think I can give you the services you are requiring. I'm a little more high class you see. Sorry sweetie and good luck.

Maybe try the red light district North of Bolton.

Cherry xx”

Stuck up bitch can go fuck herself for all care.

And as said hidden feedback suggests thief, scammer or barebacker in my book. Not just 1 but 2 disputed feedbacks

Let her rot
I previously posted a few weeks ago about her wanting a deposit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=311216.msg3253748#msg3253748

TBF her replying saying move on to your request actually makes me think she's perhaps genuine otherwise she would have agreed to the services then tried to scam a deposit  :unknown:

Anyway she's clearly a twat and I won't be trying again, hidden feedback is a no no and I suspect it's a profile that's been sold on from a good provider to a scammer