Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A couple of those "Does anybody know what happened to ...?" questions  (Read 1784 times)

Offline jonnw16

Having been able to join the site recently, and having posted a couple of reviews that fall within the constraints I now ask, tentatively, for some assistance.

There are a couple of women who I enjoyed meeting some time ago in 2019 before the pandemic, whose profiles have gone from AW, and whose phone numbers (that I had stored) are no longer in service. If anybody is able to provide me with any information I would be grateful. Either reply on this thread or PM me please.

The first is Samantha Jay (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), who used to work from her own house in Blackpool.

The second is Melody BJ/Melody Spencer (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). She used to work from a holiday home/static caravan near Clitheroe, though I did spot her profile reappear very briefly a couple of months ago based in Foulridge.

Offline cideruk

The second is Melody BJ/Melody Spencer (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). She used to work from a holiday home/static caravan near Clitheroe, though I did spot her profile reappear very briefly a couple of months ago based in Foulridge.

As you say she did pop up briefly

She had something about a punter stealing her money a bit back, may have decided to just stick to regulars or quit?

She worked with this expensive oldie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Melody suggested we have a 3some but I thought LB overpriced

Offline jonnw16

Thanks Cider, I never saw the bit about somebody stealing from her. However if she was still seeing regulars it seems odd that her phone number would no longer be in service.

I had also seen that she used to duo with Lorna Blu in the past, though like you feel that Lorna is somewhat expensive (plus she didn't do incalls).

Offline cideruk

Number I have ends 172, is that now defunct

Offline Clitheroelad

She worked with this expensive oldie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Melody suggested we have a 3some but I thought LB overpriced

£250 an hour for a 60 year old ? The world has gone mad.

Offline boltonagain

unless it hasn't and she's sat there like an idiot waiting for the phone to ring, surely no one is paying that.

Offline cideruk

She was expensive a few years back too, I thought 'way too much' esp as I didn't even find her attractive

Offline jonnw16

Number I have ends 172, is that now defunct
That's not the number I have. I've sent you a PM.

Offline jonnw16

So we almost got a lead on Melody, but nothing on Samantha Jay.

Is anybody else able to offer further insights please?

Online Ahalfa Carling

So we almost got a lead on Melody, but nothing on Samantha Jay.

Is anybody else able to offer further insights please?

Just to let you know that Melody has left the industry for good.

Offline jonnw16

Thanks AC. Such a shame.

It seems that nobody knows anything about Samantha Jay?

Offline blackburnian

Time will tell on that - I have seen many punters and  wg's "retire" over the years.............  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bb

Offline cideruk

I've been meaning to get in touch with her on behalf of another member in here, just kept on forgetting to