Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lively liv Blackpool  (Read 3254 times)

Online chrishornx

May TOFTT with this lady

External Link/Members Only

anybody seen or know anything about her?

cheers

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 07:40:05 pm by Goldfinch »

Online chrishornx

A review from last year:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248978.msg2544192#msg2544192

cheers amigo saw that but just thought she looked v nice and been texting and very communicative and was just hoping for some new input

but you have been faultless as always  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Goldfinch

cheers amigo saw that but just thought she looked v nice and been texting and very communicative and was just hoping for some new input

but you have been faultless as always  :yahoo: :yahoo:

:drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm sure i've seen her profile in searches but I probably wouldn't have clicked on it due to her being 46 however she actually looks quite fit, worth a punt if the pics are accurate and the 1 review indicates they are

Online chrishornx

I'm sure i've seen her profile in searches but I probably wouldn't have clicked on it due to her being 46 however she actually looks quite fit, worth a punt if the pics are accurate and the 1 review indicates they are

yep all looks good, comms are good, hotel is nice - v tempted

Offline Al R

She was on my list when she was around Haydock (I think it was) last year but I’m sure her price went up to £160 which is above the max I’ll pay for an hour..

Online Toadfish

Just realised I need to get a review done for her, I thought I had done it.

She looks a lot older than the pics, more in line with her age. Got a saggy stomach with loads of stretch marks. She looks like someone that has lost a lot of weight. I intend to give her a neutral. Tried, nice person, pictures look "filtered".

I just need to remember where I went to see her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She looks a lot older than the pics, more in line with her age. Got a saggy stomach with loads of stretch marks. She looks like someone that has lost a lot of weight. I intend to give her a neutral. Tried, nice person, pictures look "filtered".

Mmmm thanks, thought it was TGTBT  :mad:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Don’t usually go for older ladies. But I was slightly tempted by this one for last night, had my Peston plans gone tits up.
Pic’s aside, I thought Bloody pricey though. £150 for a mid 40 year old.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:06:00 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Online chrishornx

don't worry about exact date

Online chrishornx

Mmmm thanks, thought it was TGTBT  :mad:

I was hopeful but clearly TGTBT

So the search in Blackpool goes on......

Offline S1rapped

I saw her last year her photos are her but photo shopped so made to look smooth so she’s late 40’s .

I found her ok but her price changes depending upon location

Offline SalfordSam

She is back and offering outcalls only. Super tempted despite the cost....