Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha - Ex La Maison - Where is she?  (Read 531 times)

Offline Bigdickcumalot

Does anyone know where Sasha has gotten to? I heard she was at GFE Bury but after speaking to the receptionist she says she isn't working there anymore.

Offline con-a-ser

Does anyone know where Sasha has gotten to? I heard she was at GFE Bury but after speaking to the receptionist she says she isn't working there anymore.

There as been two Sasha's at LM recently
Both ex Sandy's

One was at SS at the end & she worked at LM a round last xmas & is on KSG website /
External Link/Members Only

So assume you are on about the girl who was there prior to that & was Mercedez at SS
She left LM & went to GFE if this is the girl then she is taking a break from the industry at the moment

Offline Bigdickcumalot

There as been two Sasha's at LM recently
Both ex Sandy's

One was at SS at the end & she worked at LM a round last xmas & is on KSG website /
External Link/Members Only

So assume you are on about the girl who was there prior to that & was Mercedez at SS
She left LM & went to GFE if this is the girl then she is taking a break from the industry at the moment

I don't think it's the KSG girl, I'm relatively newish to the punter scene so not sure what she was previously known as, but the Sasha I was looking for was known for her amazing OWO, deepthroated and slobbered like a champ. Must be the girl that's taking a break, ah well. Thanks for the help anyway :hi:

Offline Robert44

I don't think it's the KSG girl, I'm relatively newish to the punter scene so not sure what she was previously known as, but the Sasha I was looking for was known for her amazing OWO, deepthroated and slobbered like a champ. Must be the girl that's taking a break, ah well. Thanks for the help anyway :hi:

I reckon you ought to check the lady at KSG, as I saw Sasha at GFE in April last year and she certainly did what you describe. Told me she used to work at LM, prior to GFE. I just assumed she had since left GFE and moved onto KSG. Looks like the same lady, same age and similar appearance.

Offline Bigdickcumalot

I reckon you ought to check the lady at KSG, as I saw Sasha at GFE in April last year and she certainly did what you describe. Told me she used to work at LM, prior to GFE. I just assumed she had since left GFE and moved onto KSG. Looks like the same lady, same age and similar appearance.

Hmm interesting, guess I'll TOFTT and find out myself, cheers  :hi:

Offline con-a-ser

the one who blows your socks of is taking a break