Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston - Massage parlours  (Read 1768 times)

James153

I am at the train station in preston for 1h today, anybody know of a very close by "massage parlour" which has young (18-21yo) slim girls available today?

Thanks

Offline scutty brown

I am at the train station in preston for 1h today, anybody know of a very close by "massage parlour" which has young (18-21yo) slim girls available today?

Thanks

three parlours within walking distance

Jing Jai - Thai, real massage with HE only. Girls remain clothed   External Link/Members Only

Body Serenity - Mature British women offering B2B with HE. Not FS External Link/Members Only

Barons - a brothel, with a choice of women of various ages / nationalities   External Link/Members Only

If you want sex, then you are limited to Barons. Also thats the best bet as a walk-in. Body Serenity requires booking, while Jing Jai can get busy

James153

Thanks, shame baron's site doesnt have any of the girls on today in the gallery except suzanne and i much prefer a slim young girl

Offline scutty brown

Thanks, shame baron's site doesnt have any of the girls on today in the gallery except suzanne and i much prefer a slim young girl

Its only a few minutes walk from the station. Go and have a look, if you don't like you don't have to buy. There's no other walk-in nearby that offers FS, so you've lost nothing by going except a bit of shoe leather

James153

Will walk up when i arrive in about an hour

Offline scutty brown

Will walk up when i arrive in about an hour

Don't forget to provide a report.
Don't think we have a recent one for Barons