Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prettiest girl in northwest  (Read 3263 times)

Offline babehunter66

Hey guys i just starting back into punting and like my girls petite and pretty... Wondering who might b considered the prettiest about at moment... I know its a matter of opinion and personal taste but would love some opinions and suggestions... Thanks guys

Orgasmatron76

Suzie at ss is one of the prettiest petite girls I've been with in the UK recently.

External Link/Members Only

Offline BeastWilkinson

I agree with you.. suzi is stunning!!! And excellent service

Offline babehunter66

Thanks guys ive seen suzi shes more beautifull than pretty for me... Nice girl bit vanilla for my tastes plus not big fan of parlours especially sandys I like the pretty but filthy girl nxt door types preferably indie

marlboro20

This chick might fit the bill... Hotty Holly... pretty enough...but filthy is very subjective?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
M20

Offline cueball

Prettiest girl in the north west eh, I'll do some research shall i

Offline MrMog

Prettiest girl in the north west eh, I'll do some research shall i
Nooooooooooooo No one click his links lol

Seriously though I don't find Holly's profile pics that nice tbh, not sure what she is like IRL but her pics kinda suck and have put me off her for years.

Offline babehunter66

Saw holly couple weeks ago nice girl that main pic doesn't help with the pout ...v v vanilla though and yes I know  filthy is subjective ...p.s b4 I get jumped on on here been meaning to put reviews up but out of country at mo bit busy and researching for my return

Offline threechilliman

SexyRebecca11 has Holly well beaten on the looks front. Can't think of anyone better looking that I've punted with. For pure filth it has to be NaughtyAimy in my book.

tcm

Offline babehunter66

Been trying to c Rebecca hard to get hold of ...on my return am planning naughty Amy ... Zoe + Mr c and Alana amor maybe with her fella will b filthy couple of days

Offline Rack Admirer

Lexi at SS is nice looking. Reminds me of Ana Ivanovic. However, I do find her service a little mechanical, as is the case with most of the SS girls.

WireTID

BH - my vote would be PrettyLadyLucy - facially v pretty with a toned body to match but she is probably the most sensual, fun, yet utterly filthy girl on AW

Offline manfox

BH - my vote would be PrettyLadyLucy - facially v pretty with a toned body to match but she is probably the most sensual, fun, yet utterly filthy girl on AW

I'm interested in Lucy but having checked her likes list she doesnt sound too filthy! In what way do you suggest she is filthy?

Cheers

Offline OakTree

Sexyrebecca is definetly up there.

There's a girl I've not seen but follow on Twitter, Lilly banks. She's a stunner, very attractive indeed.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:45:01 pm by OakTree »

Offline easyzx6r

kareena the naughty indian stunning girl

see kareena twice she is pure sex on legs gives 110% every time

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DiamondDave

SexyRebecca11 has Holly well beaten on the looks front. Can't think of anyone better looking that I've punted with. For pure filth it has to be NaughtyAimy in my book.

tcm

I'm with tcm on this one..

Bec is stunning but in top of that she is a really nice girl, and of course, a absolutely knockout to do the business with...

I must take time to hit the Quays again soon..

AC82

I'm with tcm on this one..

Bec is stunning but in top of that she is a really nice girl, and of course, a absolutely knockout to do the business with...

I must take time to hit the Quays again soon..

Easily one of the best looking girls around anywhere but can be a nightmare to get hold of

WireTID

This is another very pretty girl & fantastic oral skills too!!
Met her once - I must pay a 2nd visit soon !!

Offline babehunter66

Thanks guys given me some ideas will defo have to try to c Rebecca failing that will stick with my current fave Sienna kink the prettiest filthiest girl about and the most fun..cheers