Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angel Latina (Hanna of Bellas/Angelsxx) of Bath-  (Read 744 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Angel Latina (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bootyluvr

Sorry accidentally posted without typing the full review!  :lol:  anyway I've punted with Bella's Latina a few times now and would consider myself a regular :blush:  honestly I've had a few good punts with them so don't mind seeing them time and time again and will continue to do so just not this girl! :thumbsdown: I normally visit their Taunton 'branch' but decided to visit Bath as I had a few days off work and thought I would do some sight seeing as well while I'm there. I only realised that she was from Bellas because after ringing the number on Adultwork External Link/Members Only the voice on the other end sounded very familiar ;) she misunderstood when I said I will be coming from Taunton and proceeded to tell me the girls working in Taunton  :D I told her that I wanted to see the girl in Bath and after it was cleared up I told her the time I will see her. Communication was quite good as she not only told the address to me over the phone but texted it to me within 2 minutes. The location was perfect to be honest, in a lane in the town centre in a block of flats so very discreet (better than Taunton!) after ringing the flat on the box I was buzzed in and headed upstairs. I was welcomed by a to be honest quite an average looking woman (not how the madam described her!) the kind you would pass on the street without looking twice. She couldnt speak much english so only asked how long and I should've said 15 minutes but since I was quite horny I thought fuck it and paid for 30 minutes. After the paperwork was sorted she came back in just her bra and knickers and began to cuddle and kiss my chest and nipples. She then noticed my hard erect cock and said wow! grande! thanks to the coffee shops I knew what she meant :D she caressed my balls gently and stroked my cock while I was kissing her neck and shoulders and was trying to kiss her but she seemed to turn away each time so it seemed kissing was not on the list even though it was mentioned on her profile, I was only kissing closed mouth (wouldn't with her anyway!) but it was just in the heat of the moment. I got to say her best feature was her tits!  :P they were 36 D and were just perfect considering she was on the skinny side it looked even bigger!! unlike the other latinas who are Colombian and brown skinned she was more European looking with dirty blonde hair, I certainly don't have any complains with that as I like women of all races/nationalities. I managed to ask her where she was from and she said that she was from Valencia in Spain. Now this is where it started to go down hill  :( After sucking me off for a while she got into missionary position and I started to fuck her. She was like ooh! grande! I felt a bit restricted as she held me back a bit and I even asked her if she was OK but she couldn't understand. I then pulled out and asked her to change to doggy but she said NO! I asked why? she said in her (very) broken English that her pussy is too small and I was too big for her! SERIOUSLY?? FFS! OK not to blow my own trumpet I am well endowed to an extent: 7 inches when fully erect and thick as well but she refused as if I were hung like Lexington Steel or Ron Jeremy! she was happy to continue fucking in missionary but after she refused doggy and on top it totally killed the mood so I thought since her pussy was shaved I thought why not go down on her to which she was very keen! surprisingly!  :sarcastic: I licked and kissed her lips a bit which she seemed to really enjoy, her pussy smelt nice and tasted a bit fruity as well so it wasn't bad. I also told her to sit on my face (after much gesturing!) which she did. I kissed her pussy and just buried my face in to it for a bit. I made the most of her juicy big tits and sucked, squeezed, tweaked her nipples (really sucked the hell out of them!!) I really enjoyed playing with her tits and to me that was the highlight! I titty fucked her as well. unfortunately I couldn't cum partly due to the fact I barely fucked her and she could barely understand what I was saying  I decided to end our session (which was well over 30 mins) and bid her goodbye.  So all in all not the best punt I've ever had but not as bad as the Soho walk up experience I had a month ago  :mad: (will mention in another review!) marks out of 10: Location- 9/10 (very discreet!) :thumbsup: Girl- 5/10 :thumbsdown: communication-2/10 (nightmare! :dash:

Online Ellroy44

Sorry to hear that mate. What sort of prossie can't take a cock, kind of in the job description, is it not? :dash:
Girl needs to invest in some lube ffs.....

Offline sigmund

Thanks for the review.

I've looked at her profile and wondered, I'm about the same size so I'll give her a miss, but its good to know that the agency is decent.