Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall - HornyNikki - sex on legs  (Read 1769 times)

45 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Nikki a few months back in my hotel, 230 for 2hrs at the time - we'd been messaging a few times over a few months but had never been able to meet up, eventually I made the effort to plan a meeting with her at my hotel while in town.

Comms:
Excellent both before and on the day

The girl:
She is facially very pretty, she was dressed smartly in a smart dress and heels. She is a larged framed girl, she isnt slim, but I found her damn sexy - I like some meat to slam into....but if you want a girl with skinny legs and no puppy fat, then she isnt for you. She is the girl in the pictures though as many have said they arent the best. she is very friendly, speak fantastic ernglish, almost with a posh accent, we chatted for a while and sipped wine and then got down to it.

The services:
Full on DFK throughout, lots of kissing, stroking, sucking and fucking. She does a mean blowjob.

Attitude:
full marks - she gets into it and as she says she gets a vibe about a meeting from the build up and we knew we'd enjoy it and I did.

Action:
Kissing to start and stripping off, monster titties lots of sucking them, she blew me for a while OWO, and then I like to suck on the pussy - made her come (what else do you expect from capt cunni?) - then she sucked me off and fucking hell she was like an express train - wet sloppy blowjob, she said she can come herself from blowing and i can believe it.... i tried to get her to slow down but to no avail it just got faster and faster and the inevitable happened and i shot my load down her throat and she just swallowed the lot, every last drop and then just looked up and smiled and said oops..... :-)

the rest is a bit of a blur, but it consisted of snuggling, more owo, RO to orgasm again and a finish in mish after a prolonged CG with me sucking and tugging on her nips and watching the flush of orgasm colour her face and chest... awesome.... this girl is a nymphomaniac...

Summary:
an awesome funtime girl who really gets into it, and does all I wanted.
Would I see her again - at 230 yes, but i see she has raised her prices twice since and is now 300 for 2hrs, so no -  you pays yer money and takes yer choice - my choice would be to spend a lot less for something just as good....

enjoy!
 :hi: