Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMBASSADORS  (Read 781 times)

Offline vision2014

There used to be a place in stirchley just down from kitty and co called ambassadors I think it got raid last year possible longer and shut down is this place re opened in ernest street now if its is are the girls the same and whats the prices at the moment
If iam total wrong and its another parlour or together any info on it please thanks

tnalove

That's a bit muddled - and I may get wrong myself.

Ambassadors did move to earnest St and was shut down but it seems to have re-opened with the entrance now at the back (away from the next-door hotel) in Frederick St I think it is.

Annabelles in Stirchley (previously Aspirations and the sign was never taken down) was shut down as you say but is nothing to do with Ambassadors as far as I know.

A new place called Annabel's has apparently opened in Hampton Row but is probably nothing to do with Aspirations, Annabelles or Ambassadors...

Hopefully any errors in the above will be signalled by other posters.

Offline denneboom

New Ambassabors is on Florence Street, with new more discreet entrance and waiting area. I was here last week there were six girls, at least four were Romanian, one Brazilian , none were English,  and four of them were very very attractive.

I had a good half hour punt. £60

Ambassadors on Ernst Street was shut down the new place uses the same building, but different way in. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:12:58 pm by denneboom »

Offline vision2014

TNALOVE  your right I have had got confused on the names It is separate places al together