Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for great natural tits Brum/Cov/Surrounding?  (Read 721 times)

Offline User675

Hi all I could do with your help. I am traveling through the west Midlands for work and I have the urge to play with some nice bouncy swinging natural tits.

These are two that I have caught my eye even though Bella does not have good reviews her tits look great.

External Link/Members Only

Also looks decent with better reviews.

Happy to go to £150 per hour.
Owo and dfk would be great but not a deal breaker.
Slim frame size 8/10 so no fat girl chebs.
C+ naturals.
Prefer a younger girl but up to 40 is fine.
Any ethnicity

Thanks in advance.

Offline Cryton123

I saw Bella. I reviewed her a few years ago.

Her tits are fantastic but her attitude was absolutely shocking. She was dead behind the eyes and actually started texting while I was fucking her  :lol:

It was only a £40 P&D so I wasn’t too fussed, but I definitely wouldn’t go back.

Offline User675

I saw Bella. I reviewed her a few years ago.

Her tits are fantastic but her attitude was absolutely shocking. She was dead behind the eyes and actually started texting while I was fucking her  :lol:

It was only a £40 P&D so I wasn’t too fussed, but I definitely wouldn’t go back.

Yea think I read your review so expecting just a P&D but hoping there might be a similar built girl around offering better service.

Online Punterperson1971

Try this one fantastic set of tits on her
://www.adultwork.com/2257320 or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

53 review(s) found for xXx_ANGEL_xXx linked to in above post (41 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline pbrown355

One of Bella's reviews was mine. For me she was ok for a P&D and was a lot nicer to me than the other reviewer. This to the point that I may revisit in the near future because Walsall may be easier than it was. If I do it will be to spend the whole appointment playing with her tits. They are awesome.

Never noticed Lauren's profile before. Her reviews aren't that great either but if I get the chance I'll be visiting her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 3negs and a neutral. I wonder if anyone out there has had a good time with her because I'd love to give her a try but don't want to just burn my money. One review said the tits were fake but I don't think they are. Any replies anyone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Saw and reviewed recently. I only had 15 mins and we never really got going so my review isn't that great, but she was very nice and I think someone else might have a great time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Seen and reviewed. Visited again recently. Others have said better things about her and her tits than me, but she's nice, they are nice and anal thrown in for free.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it's some help. I hope you see one of the ones I haven't so the review is useful to me!

Offline User675

External Link/Members Only Shes got cracking pair naturals :wacko: :bomb:

Bit older than I was hoping for but alot of the reviews and decent with mention of her great rack. Thanks for the share.

One of Bella's reviews was mine. For me she was ok for a P&D and was a lot nicer to me than the other reviewer. This to the point that I may revisit in the near future because Walsall may be easier than it was. If I do it will be to spend the whole appointment playing with her tits. They are awesome.

Never noticed Lauren's profile before. Her reviews aren't that great either but if I get the chance I'll be visiting her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 3negs and a neutral. I wonder if anyone out there has had a good time with her because I'd love to give her a try but don't want to just burn my money. One review said the tits were fake but I don't think they are. Any replies anyone.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Saw and reviewed recently. I only had 15 mins and we never really got going so my review isn't that great, but she was very nice and I think someone else might have a great time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Seen and reviewed. Visited again recently. Others have said better things about her and her tits than me, but she's nice, they are nice and anal thrown in for free.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope it's some help. I hope you see one of the ones I haven't so the review is useful to me!

There is something about Bellas tits that makes me think I just need to experience them. I think it's because of her small frame and they being just the right size and shape that is so rare. Maybe if I go there with very low expectations and just spend the whole time focused on them it won't be so bad. Do you know if she gives tit wanks?

Kim seems a decent recommendation and her tits look alright in some of the pics. Hopefully being Monday tomorrow there might be some fresh options as travel home. Thanks. 👌
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 12:11:41 am by Simonp »

Offline fredhiggins

Offline User675

People say this Bella has great tits.

Thanks seems like probably the best option but unable to get hold of her unfortunately.