Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bham Clean air Charge  (Read 508 times)

Offline curry

Hi for all of us who like to punt in the City dont forget that the clean air charge is in soon. As per a spin off from this thread, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306592.0

Don't forget to cover your tracks if you need to. Some of the lush apartments will be in the zone for sure.

Happy Punting. :hi:

Offline curry

Offline teddyking

It’s either gonna have to be parking outside the zone and walking for 20 mins or pay the £8 charge. But no way am I catching a fackin bus to a punt
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alabama1

It’s either gonna have to be parking outside the zone and walking for 20 mins or pay the £8 charge. But no way am I catching a fackin bus to a punt

I am going to resort to the train, if at all. May not even bother...

Offline Straightsix

I don't think horses are eligible for the charge.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:20:07 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alabama1

I don't think horses are eligible for the charge.

I think you are right mate. Might add an extra hour onto my journey though  :D

Offline Kerosene

I used to get the train and that brought into play the prospect of a pint or two afterwards.

Online mr.bluesky

If you type the reg number of your car on the gov.web site quoted it will say if your car is effected. It looks like it will be diesel cars more than anything else.  :hi:

Offline bluenosecbf

Listening to the radio the other day if you drive into Brum late evening and stay past midnight you will be charged for 2 days. If

Offline PunterNumber69

My car is a diesel but it is still exempt from the charge.  Any car that's 5 or less years old is likely not to be charged.

If your vehicle meets the following emission standards you will NOT need to pay the daily charge:

- Euro 6 (VI) or better for diesel engine

- Euro 4 or better for petrol engines

- For diesel/petrol electric hybrids the vehicle should meet the relevant emission standards

- Fully electric or hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles will not need to pay the charge

For non-compliant vehicles, the charge is set to be £8 per day for cars, taxis (hackney carriages and private hire), LGVs and minibuses (up to and including 3.5 tonnes
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 06:50:47 pm by PunterNumber69 »

Offline valiumdick

Fuck Birmingham centre its finished let it Rot Thanks Council :bomb: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline oldmanking

we do we still have two threads for the same content?  mods??  :dash:

Offline teddyking

Council have just accelerated demise of the city centre. Imagine paying £8 to enter town and then pay another £5 for parking. 😭😭

Rich get richer , poor get poorer eh?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac