Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke parlours  (Read 590 times)

Offline Bigbuttextra

Any decent parlours open in stoke ?

Offline Fac51

Nope ....it's dire here in the Potteries atm...

Offline robsmith149

Divas has some nice looking girls in the pics but not been for years so no idea if they're accurate, no rota on site either or list of services, they would probably do a lot better if they had a better website.

Offline Stokiedave

Just had a look and divas website says temporary closed, open again after june 21st so it really is a punting desert now

Offline robsmith149

Just had a look and divas website says temporary closed, open again after june 21st so it really is a punting desert now
Drove past last week and the door was open, maybe the council have told them to close until next month.

Offline Stokiedave

Could be rob, I saw a post on the site last month that said they were open again so something has changed in between, phone last night a few times and got no response 

Offline Generalstockinghead

I rang a few days ago and the answerphone message was that trading standards had closed them down and they would be reopened on the 22nd June

Offline robsmith149

I rang a few days ago and the answerphone message was that trading standards had closed them down and they would be reopened on the 22nd June
Probably not wearing correct ppe lol.