Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Massage Dorchester - the owner  (Read 1677 times)

Offline JamMasta

Has anyone ever had a massage off the owner? A couple of weeks ago I went for my usual morning massage and the owner made comments about wishing she was massaging me and had missed out. I replied that next time she can massage me if she likes which she quickly agreed on.

Do I now run the risk of getting a massage with possibly no extras?

Offline houseboot

You must be one of their most regular customers.

She  must know what her "girls" have been providing so she will know that you will be expecting the same from her too. I'm sure that will be what you'll get.

I've only been there once and saw Nina who was the only one there at the time.

What is the owner's name? How old is she?

I'm back in the area in a few weeks time so will probably visit then.

I'll try a "walk in" like I did last time.

Offline sonyvaio

Generally speaking she'll only do massage when a) the "girl" has another customer already or b) 4 hand massage is requested.

She has worked in the industry for a number of years, so of course she knows what the girls do, and she'll provide the same services. Do bear in mind she is a) older than the girls she employs, but b) she is experienced :) Of course tricky to tell age accurately, but over 50 I would say

Regarding a "walk in" the boss (Amy) isn't always in the shop, though it is mostly her answering on the phone.

Offline rickyponting

Is it fairly easy to get a walk in at this place?

I have business sometimes in Dorchester so may well make a visit,and of course,review.

Offline sonyvaio

Is it fairly easy to get a walk in at this place?

I have business sometimes in Dorchester so may well make a visit,and of course,review.

fairly easy, though i tend to call just to check

Offline houseboot

Regarding a "walk in" the boss (Amy) isn't always in the shop, though it is mostly her answering on the phone.

Amy?  Interesting.

Is she the same Amy that runs Li Shui Jing (Southampton) and the shop at Tuckton (Bournemouth)?

Offline sonyvaio

Amy?  Interesting.

Is she the same Amy that runs Li Shui Jing (Southampton) and the shop at Tuckton (Bournemouth)?

I doubt it, she is Dorchester all the time

Offline sonyvaio

fyi, the girl for the next fortnight is really petite,  I would say size 4/6 and a B cup  . She was here a few months ago

Offline southcoastpunter

Amy?  Interesting.

I doubt it too - as that Amy is, I think,  associated with a shop in London as well as Tuckton and Southampton. Also, I think she is currently "gone home" to Hong Kong. Back end of this month she told me.

Offline fisherofsouls

fyi, the girl for the next fortnight is really petite,  I would say size 4/6 and a B cup  . She was here a few months ago

How old would you say ? Attractiveness on a scale of 1-10 ?

Thanks 😊

Offline sonyvaio

How old would you say ? Attractiveness on a scale of 1-10 ?

Thanks 😊

age, to be honest its hard to tell with asian girls around 27 at a guess

attractiveness, too subjective to score really around 7/7.5

Offline Vida15

I've had a massage with the owner. She's game for all the usuals as stated above, but not my type! A bit on the larger side and I would put her at 60. Always a bit awkward when I phone to check if anyone else is working before going. :s

Offline houseboot

I've had a massage with the owner. She's game for all the usuals as stated above, but not my type! A bit on the larger side and I would put her at 60. Always a bit awkward when I phone to check if anyone else is working before going. :s

60?

Sonyvaio said, "tricky to tell age accurately, but over 50 I would say"

What do you reckon JamMasta?

Offline JamMasta

It's hard to tell but I'd be surprised if she wasn't 50! I'd still happily let her tug me off and rub me up, ha!

Offline sonyvaio

its Amy (owner) today.

She is 50+, based on things she has said as well as trying to guess on looks.

Offline JamMasta

Nina is by far the best I feel. She knows your not there for a massage really and it often just turns into and 1hr of touching and rubbing.

Offline Vida15

Any idea who is on at the moment?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Any idea who is on at the moment?

It's just Amy this week. She said something about a new Girl Thurs or Friday.

Also said they are closed this weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Offline JamMasta

Anyone got any Intel on the girl in there this week/end?