Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: olivia_BJ_queen  (Read 772 times)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Just wondering if anyone has any info on Olivia External Link/Members Only

She looks like an absolute cutie.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if u want to spend £100 just for a bj crack on ... and u must be filmed too :wackogirl:

" Do you ever meet without filming?    A. No, I only offer filmed meets as I need cocks to for my videos. If this were to ever change, I would update my profile.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:34:02 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

if u want to spend £100 just for a bj crack on ... and u must be filmed too :wackogirl:

" Do you ever meet without filming?    A. No, I only offer filmed meets as I need cocks to for my videos. If this were to ever change, I would update my profile.

at the moment in her main profile she says she meets with no filming. Yes 100 is expensive for a bj but I would willing to pay that to meet her as I find her realy attractive.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Just wondering if anyone has any info on Olivia External Link/Members Only

She looks like an absolute cutie.

Literally just reviewed her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249221.0

I think this is her last day in Gloucester though so you might be waiting a while to get your chance if you think it's worth it.

Literally just reviewed her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249221.0

I think this is her last day in Gloucester though so you might be waiting a while to get your chance if you think it's worth it.

Thanks, we must have posted at the same time. It does seem she is leaving tomorrow. Hopefully she will be back or maybe an early morning meeting tomorrow