Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Angelika_ touring Bristol  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot Polish prossie touring Bristol. :rose: Got some good reviews on here.  No phone number so might just be PG selling. :unknown: Her duo mate is Teen.Sweet.Lily.

Unfortunately she's on the pricey side at £140ph with no OWO/CIM and no anal. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Lewis

Saw her when she was in Oxford last August.

Totally agree with you about the price though. Way too expensive for the services she offers.

Back then she was charging £100 for the hour. She moved to Birmingham shortly afterwards, so only saw her the once. When she came back to Oxford in October she increased her hourly rate to £120 !! I queried with her whether I could see her again at the old rate she charged me before, but she declined.

Not sure if the phone number is still current, but it's in my review I left for her last year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66258.0
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 01:49:37 am by Lewis »

Offline Roth

bristolscotsman

Saw her Monday. Cracking punt and sexy as hell. Review to follow.

Offline Roth

Saw her Monday. Cracking punt and sexy as hell. Review to follow.

Nice one. :drinks:

Offline Lewis

Unfortunately she's on the pricey side at £140ph with no OWO/CIM and no anal. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately as long as people are willing to pay over the odds, people like Angelika are going to continue exploiting them.

bristolscotsman

80 quid for 30 mins. No truer phrase than 'you get what you pay for'. Yes, she's a bit pricier than some but much better experience..

sloopjohnb

80 quid for 30 mins. No truer phrase than 'you get what you pay for'. Yes, she's a bit pricier than some but much better experience..

Looking forward to the promised review  ;)