Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW size 22 upwards  (Read 1294 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Anyone with any suggestions on punts with BBW size 22+ girls in east/north Yorkshire hope someone can help ?

Offline thekingreturns

Been thinking about this myself..... this one seems a cutie

External Link/Members Only

LICKER99

Seen this WG a couple of times, she's 6'1" and a size 24, good fun, plus she does this kinky thing where you let yourself in to the address and she sits on
the bed waiting for you, think she gets aroused waiting for you to walk into the room 'unknown'.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:21:10 am by LICKER99 »

LICKER99

Itsonlyme1955....   you seem to ask a lot of questions on this forum without giving anything back, a simple thank you would be good.

You're a bit like a guy who walks into a new pub and asks if anyone will buy him a pint..  try getting with the ethos of the site.

Offline itsonlyme1955

i am not on the site all the time, i do and will give feed back as an when i have some, in the meantime thank you for your input and advice

Offline jred27881

Seen this WG a couple of times, she's 6'1" and a size 24, good fun, plus she does this kinky thing where you let yourself in to the address and she sits on
the bed waiting for you, think she gets aroused waiting for you to walk into the room 'unknown'.

I take it as you went back for more it was worthwhile. Is the location discreet enough?  Wondering what the neighbours would make of randomers walking in... :scare:

Offline chandlerhandler

I'll be fucked if I'm paying to fuck a chubby, I can do one of those anytime she lets me for fuck all!!!!

Although I suppose it is also the most expensive shag I have ever had  :dash: :dash:

Offline stevedave

I'll be fucked if I'm paying to fuck a chubby, I can do one of those anytime she lets me for fuck all!!!!

Although I suppose it is also the most expensive shag I have ever had  :dash: :dash:

That's the beauty of punting though, there is a lass out there for everyone... some guys like black girls, some like BBW's, some like MILF's, some like tall girls etc.

If we all liked the same girls it would be pretty boring and there'd be a hell of a waiting list for them.

Offline Neptune

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:37:02 pm by Neptune »

Offline Steveni86

i am not on the site all the time, i do and will give feed back as an when i have some, in the meantime thank you for your input and advice

I am only on this site when I want something!

LICKER99

I take it as you went back for more it was worthwhile. Is the location discreet enough?  Wondering what the neighbours would make of randomers walking in... :scare:

Probably more discrete than banging on the door and standing on the step waiting?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Givers gain  :hi: :hi:

So far you've given back fuck all and taken plenty.  :dash: :dash:

Time to start sharing MrI.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Neptune

Givers gain  :hi: :hi:

So far you've given back fuck all and taken plenty.  :dash: :dash:

Time to start sharing MrI.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
He only registered 1 month ago

Offline jred27881

Probably more discrete than banging on the door and standing on the step waiting?

No. I agree. I meant area/street wise ? Sorry for not making myself clear  :dash:

LICKER99

Quiet enough residential street with a green outside her house, free street parking in adjacent streets, didn't 'feel' indiscreet at all. Hope this helps.

Offline Steveni86

He only registered 1 month ago

You are correct. Comes here and just demands answers and has a bad attitude.

I hope he finds a size 6 hotty

Offline mrfishyfoo

You are correct. Comes here and just demands answers and has a bad attitude.

I hope he finds a size 6 hotty

A blonde one that does CIM and takes it up the ass would be good.  :yahoo: :D :yahoo:

Offline itsonlyme1955

I thought this site was a forum, and in asking for advice/help from other members was ok, when i have feed back i will post it, some of the comments i feel are unfair, this site is a learning curve for me . sorry to the longstanding members that expect us all to know what they do overnight. For the members that have helped with links and suggestions, thank you.

Offline Neptune

I thought this site was a forum, and in asking for advice/help from other members was ok, when i have feed back i will post it, some of the comments i feel are unfair, this site is a learning curve for me . sorry to the longstanding members that expect us all to know what they do overnight. For the members that have helped with links and suggestions, thank you.
Mate, just post a review or 2 when you can and all will be rosey.
Look forward to reading them

Offline Withnail

I’d recommend mistressd4all in Bradford. She’s on AW and a bargain at £50 for 30 minutes. Not sure about dress size but she is big and powerful and has a wide range from GFE to domination giving and taking. She told me she’d list 8 stone but she is a large lady and lots of fun too.
Banned reason: White Knight and a Leech
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Neptune

I’d recommend mistressd4all in Bradford. She’s on AW and a bargain at £50 for 30 minutes. Not sure about dress size but she is big and powerful and has a wide range from GFE to domination giving and taking. She told me she’d list 8 stone but she is a large lady and lots of fun too.
Can you review?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Might be to far West, but CelesteBBW (AKA: Curvaceous Celeste) in Castleford I saw as my second punt. I had a great time I think if I didn't I probably wouldn't still be punting.

Offline mikevanman

I have this one on my to do list when I get Bradford way again.