Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teacola rose, adultwork  (Read 2608 times)

Mikeyorks

I've seen her three times over the last 18 months or so.

Compared to the others in hull she is very well spoken and in a very good area security wise, felt totally secure at her place.

Amazing legs and a huge shoe collection, perfect if like me you love girls in heels. Nice big tits, fake and she is open about that but they are nice. Good kisser and spotlessly clean.

I rarely have full sex, tend to save that for the wife, but I did cum inside her when she was on top,of me. Had lots of enjoyable snakes off her using both her hands and her feet, and she has let me cum on her feet when I've met her.

Really nice girl, just hope she stays sensible with prices and would love her to consider owo, I would book her far more often if she did!

Defintiely never had a sense she is clockwatching, which is also a big bonus

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review. Guessing this is the lass you mean...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hopefully when admin is back, he'll be able to add the link to the review, so it links to others.

Mikeyorks

Sorry forgot the link, yep, thats the girl

NEGaz

I rarely have full sex, tend to save that for the wife, but I did cum inside her when she was on top,of me. Had lots of enjoyable snakes off her using both her hands and her feet, and she has let me cum on her feet when I've met her.

Really nice girl, just hope she stays sensible with prices and would love her to consider owo, I would book her far more often if she did!

Defintiely never had a sense she is clockwatching, which is also a big bonus

Cum inside her. Was this protected?

Offline hullad

Nice one Mike

Good report on a lady I hold in high regard as I know her to be a top lass to talk with and I think I may have a meet up and remain secret...lol

Offline stevedave

Cum inside her. Was this protected?

I did wander that too, but I presume it was covered...she doesn't even offer OWO!

Offline Thechaser

Thanks for the review - Every little helps.

Tallboy2

Oh yes . Thank you for the review. A trip to Hull is on the cards. Nice looking lass at a good price.

Was kissing open mouthed?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:20:27 am by Tallboy2 »

Mikeyorks

Sorry yes when I said cum inside her it was protected, I am sure the kissing was open mouthed yes, been a while but sure it was

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

I keep looking at this lass and thinking to myself if only she did OWO.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Thechaser

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

I keep looking at this lass and thinking to myself if only she did OWO.  :dash: :dash:

Is owo that much of a necessity? Don't get me wrong, getting it licked and sucked without a rubber is the one but surely it's not a deal breaker when the WG is fit and priced adequately

Tallboy2

Is owo that much of a necessity? Don't get me wrong, getting it licked and sucked without a rubber is the one but surely it's not a deal breaker when the WG is fit and priced adequately
Not for me . I get more pleaseure from RO
Shes at the top of the HL

Offline mrfishyfoo

It is when I can get sucked and fucked with a CIM finish for £100 or £110 notes as the case maybe in Leeds.

Offline Thechaser

It is when I can get sucked and fucked with a CIM finish for £100 or £110 notes as the case maybe in Leeds.

Fair point!   :yahoo:  incidentally, the world would be a better place if punting was cheaper all round  :lol:

Offline Thechaser

Not for me . I get more pleaseure from RO
Shes at the top of the HL

I suspect I'm in the very small minority when I say this but I have very little interest in licking pussy!! I don't mind it in the non-punting world but when I'm paying, I tend to keep clear! I know there is probably a chance that I'm getting less of a service in return as the WG probably assumes I will be licking however, I'm hanging on to the theory that they've had their pussy licked numerous times that day/week/month so probably doesn't give a shit   :D

Back on topic, if I remember rightly, she has some right pussy lips on her so no doubt you will enjoy nibbling on them!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I suspect I'm in the very small minority when I say this but I have very little interest in licking pussy!! I don't mind it in the non-punting world but when I'm paying, I tend to keep clear! I know there is probably a chance that I'm getting less of a service in return as the WG probably assumes I will be licking however, I'm hanging on to the theory that they've had their pussy licked numerous times that day/week/month so probably doesn't give a shit   :D

Back on topic, if I remember rightly, she has some right pussy lips on her so no doubt you will enjoy nibbling on them!!

Oooh controversial !!!!

Thing is that I love licking pussy and fetching a GF off.

REALITY CHECK.  :dash: :scare: :dash:

I'm paying to lick this cunt !!!  :dash: :scare: :dash:

She ain't my GF.  :dash: :dash:

ENOUGH SAID.  :thumbsup:

Offline Thechaser

Oooh controversial !!!!

Thing is that I love licking pussy and fetching a GF off.

REALITY CHECK.  :dash: :scare: :dash:

I'm paying to lick this cunt !!!  :dash: :scare: :dash:

She ain't my GF.  :dash: :dash:

ENOUGH SAID.  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  as long as you're enjoying the cunt, it's all good!

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: :lol: :lol:  as long as you're enjoying the cunt, it's all good!

:cool: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Hell yes !!!

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

She does look cracking, on my HL but no owo and a little close to home for me. If she tours I may follow her out of town and have a go!  :music: