Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve01 in York  (Read 1221 times)

Tallboy2

If i had time I'd be having some fun with this lass. Not sure how long shes in York but at 100 for a 21 YO!
Think Bod has had her... i will check...
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me sideways someones been having fun with Adobe Photochopper.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice arse.  :diablo: :diablo:

Negs are a bit off putting though.

Tallboy2

Maybe not
Sorry bod666
Sure i'd read that you saw her.
Oh well the memory aint as good

bod666

Sorry just seen this - the profile looks familiar but I'm sure I'd remember podging her - don't think I have. Looks nice though  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

bod666

Showing as Bristol now.
Showing as on holiday - so more likely back in Poland  :unknown: some girls just pick a random location while they're on holiday - I remember loads of them used to go to Jersey when they were really back in the motherland  ;)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:31:47 am by bod666 »

Offline CityTillIDie

I saw her when she visited York previously.
She was just gorgeous.
Before I joined UKP it was.

CTID

Offline itsmydrug

I had a good time with Eve too,  arse is amazing and so are her bj skills :yahoo:   mind you some guys reported a bad time !

Offline CityTillIDie

I had a good time with Eve too,  arse is amazing and so are her bj skills :yahoo:   mind you some guys reported a bad time !

To quote one of our most senior forum members:
YMMV
Your mileage may vary - different punters get different experiences with same girl. It's how you click, how you are on the day, how she is in the day.

I know it's controversial to some posters on here, but I find if you go over the top with flattery and compliments about how an EE is better than local girl, plus mention you'll probably repeat visit, you get a far better service from the EE. So you get a lovely young body and a good time for 60/100 which beats all the local talent hands down

Ive very definitely had far more good than bad experiences with EE girls following this approach. I'd say maybe 25 or 26 good, 4 or 5 bad out of 30. Not precise but a good indication of the ratio

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

To quote one of our most senior forum members:
YMMV
Your mileage may vary - different punters get different experiences with same girl. It's how you click, how you are on the day, how she is in the day.

I know it's controversial to some posters on here, but I find if you go over the top with flattery and compliments about how an EE is better than local girl, plus mention you'll probably repeat visit, you get a far better service from the EE. So you get a lovely young body and a good time for 60/100 which beats all the local talent hands down

Ive very definitely had far more good than bad experiences with EE girls following this approach. I'd say maybe 25 or 26 good, 4 or 5 bad out of 30. Not precise but a good indication of the ratio

CTID

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Flattery and a bit of rimming works wonders IMHO.

:D :lol: :D

Offline Thechaser

I know it's controversial to some posters on here, but I find if you go over the top with flattery and compliments about how an EE is better than local girl, plus mention you'll probably repeat visit, you get a far better service from the EE.

Is that before or after the WG tells me I am beautiful, caring and have the biggest and hardest dick they've seen and I'm the only one they are seeing on that day?  :D

Jokes aside, I will definitely try that approach next time!

Offline Thechaser

Flattery and a bit of rimming works wonders IMHO.

A bit? I thought fishy gets his tongue right deep in there??

Offline mrfishyfoo

A bit? I thought fishy gets his tongue right deep in there??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha !! Ha !! .....and my dick if she's deserving of it.  :yahoo: :yahoo: