Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another shitty day!  (Read 1425 times)

Offline sumertime

Been away for a couple of weeks keeping the world moving and earning a crumb... then come back to Hertfordshire to see that two of my reviewed WGs are getting slammed! On top of this I have had the inabilty to get a punt!!!!

On way back from the North (M1) decide to fix up with a WG from my HL and reasonably reviewed + good £:
            External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She texted me location and on next comfort break checked it out... Arghhh! the same location in Limbury Rd, Luton that I had an unpleasant episode last year... :angry: so politely cancelled. She returns home this week, I just hope on her return she keeps away from Hungarian Brothels [even with a £ increase].

Next option nearer home base... best girl to hit Stevenage for sometime is busy at short notice even for a regular! I see spilt milk for those who couldn't get to see her or do her justice! OK Wonderland does not work for all - don't spoil it for those who get it....  :rose:

Next thing... in my quest for an oriental I see SexyCoco and she is in a new appartment (near Wonderland):
but she aint no sweet young oriental and I walk {see the review}   :thumbsdown:

Back to home base, lunch and laptop.... Spot a couple of potentials... First one called no answer, texted and wait:
spend time researching.. bollocks, main photo is Bryana White - main profile photo all over web, kick this into touch.. :dash:

Last try [getting pissed off]- a good looking profile from Hatfield - got to be down that way later for a meeting. Just called and called but no answer... Appears "faggins" got there first: :hi:
but on my HL for next time...

Nothing left to do but grab a pint and look at UKP!!

Oh! My two reviewed and enjoyed WGs getting slammed Alice and NinaOriental - will have to respond.

Offline Punchdrunk

I feel your pain on trying to get a punt,, this week has been a nightmare. hopefully got one sorted for tomorrow we shall see...

faggins

Sorry about your crap day

Mine, on the other hand  : :yahoo:

Offline sumertime

Next thing... in my quest for an oriental I see SexyCoco and she is in a new appartment (near Wonderland):
but she aint no sweet young oriental and I walk {see the review} 

Back to home base, lunch and laptop.... Spot a couple of potentials... First one called no answer, texted and wait:
spend time researching.. bollocks, main photo is Bryana White - main profile photo all over web, kick this into touch..

At least a little result from my "Shitty Day"... SexyCoco [B&S] finally taken down and JulesBusty [Fake Profile] removed as well.

We may be loosing out in general, but this time chalk up two for the punters.  :hi:

nervous colin

The limbury road incident, is that the place with a boarded up window? Sounds like my first punt location

nervous colin

Just answering my own question.  It is, (google map image shows the boarded up front room!)and it was a hungarian I saw, but got better service

Offline sumertime

Thought you might be interested in the original review for the Limbury incident.. it was def  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89783.0

I got a little ticking off for revealing the actual location from Hertsagent  :hi: but it was a disaster and I do not do "brothels".  Shame is that Vicky replied to say that she was on her own that day...Ah well....