Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHAMPERS(Bubbly) - Peterborough  (Read 969 times)

Offline astag

Hey chaps

anyone tried this Chick before? I tried on 2 occasions about a year ago, and she was a complete mess around then

I only ask as her profile is still active and she must still be going... hopefully she has gotten better?

External Link/Members Only

Offline wizzo9

I saw her a while back, and to be honest I should have walked, she was pretty " strung out".

I didn't walk because I had already passed over the notes, then realised that she was not "all there", either pissed or more likely some substance. I recall that she operates out of a small  first floor flat, the instructions on how to get there are pretty complicated

Fortunately I  had only paid for a "quicky",  and she  did not show much interest. Having done the deed, while getting dressed, I am sure that she was asleep, so I let myself out, she was still on the bed. Very strange behavior!

Offline Clungehopper

Saw her a number of years ago before joining here and she was out of it from the word go. Should have walked but didn't. When leaving I walked past her kitchen and strewn all over the place were methadone bottles!  :dash: One to avoid definitely. Got checked soon after just be sure!

Offline astag

dammm man

happy i asked lol will put this one to rest I think