Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premiere massage  (Read 1715 times)

2348tel

Hi might be a bit of a silly question but has anyone tried premier massage Great Yarmouth thinking about trying this agency any good

Offline itk

Hi might be a bit of a silly question but has anyone tried premier massage Great Yarmouth thinking about trying this agency any good

Used to use them about 15 years ago, was very hit and miss. Had some awful punts but also  some memorable ones. Think they still use the flats on Alderson Road and Southtown Rod.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 02:47:18 pm by itk »

P. Lonker

Check my reviews, i can tell you a bit  more also,.

2348tel

Hi what else can can you tell me about them only asking about them as I cant drive no more and they r pretty close

P. Lonker

They mostly have older Ladies these days, i know the Woman that runs the place, her name is Sue, i would say your best bet would be to book Marie, Samantha, or Abigaile, (abi). As stated, the are still Southtown and Alderson rd.

2348tel

Hi thanks for that do you have much more info on Maria or Samantha as looked at your review on Abi does she keep the dog in the same room is so kind of a put off

P. Lonker

Offline Aidan1978

All the people stood outside pub opposite smoking can you see you go in the alderson road it's not very discreet, I found the dog off putting is it sues dog ?

Never been to the southtown road one is it more discreet ?

Theres girls on the website I wouldn't mind seeing mild melissa in particular

2348tel

The dog you mention I think is Abis have not seen her still deciding whether to use this agency

P. Lonker

The dog is Abis, South Town is probably more discreet, in fact there are 2 flats there, parking could be better, I think Marie is reviewed on here a few years ago when she was on her own, she was a pretty little thing, she about 41 now, but still trim, I know she do not smoke, which maybe a plus for some Guys, Sue (Madame),  likes a drink and can blag for the best.

2348tel

Having a dog in the same room  slightly put me off seeing abi

2348tel

Also is it just the once you've been to see Abi also that dog in the same room doesn't sound good to me

P. Lonker

Seen Abi once, Alderson venue not great, does the job.