Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ Ria ~ Touring Leicester  (Read 2242 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Screwing a beautiful Indian girl still on my bucket list I sourced Ria and put her straight into my hotlist after reading up on her. She’s amassed an incredible amount of feedback on AW which raised a few eyebrows on here. Only a couple of reviews on here though but all good.

Part of the Louise 1990 group, Ria tours round the Midlands and South East, so I managed to book a time with her in a Leicester city centre hotel. Comms were via AW email, then on the day she called 20 minutes before to confirm the room number.

Got to the room, the door opened and from behind Ria appeared, exactly as her profile pictures, slim and petite about 5’3”, in lingerie and red fishnets with 6” heels. Wow, I had to stand back and admire her body and also her face, she’s stunningly beautiful. Long dyed auburn red hair, large brown eyes, with traditional Indian studs on her forehead, and juicy luscious lips.

Her smile is radiant, and her personality rather infectious. She greeted me with a smile and a gentle kiss, then began some general chitchat to break the ice, as is usual. She put me at ease straight away.

Introductions out of the way, she insisted I had a shower using her antibacterial soap, even though I’d literally stepped out of the shower to get into the car. This wasn’t a problem and indicates that she takes great care of her hygiene which clearly is not a bad thing. Mouth wash rinse and all good to go.

More kissing ensued, her lips are full and soft, and her tongue probes deep. It’s gentle rather than passionate, which seemed to be the general trend over the hour.

She offered me a lapdance and I was intrigued enough to let her give me one, so she sat me on the edge of the bed, with a towel over my lap, put Sadeness by Enigma on her phone then started to move and grind her arse on me in time to the music. Her arse is to die for, the pic in her gallery shows it off nicely. I slid my hands over her body.  Her skin is soft and begs to be touched and caressed.

My cock was now fully awake, and she knew it, gently teasing around it with her hand and arse. Then she leant across me on all fours across, so I had full access to her body. Her tits were now out and they are first class with lovely large nipples that beg to be sucked and licked.

I slid my hand across her arse and into her pussy. I just had to taste it, so extracted myself from under her then slid behind and dived in as she lifted her arse to grant me access. Mmm tasted divine and felt lovely. I turned her over and went in for more and she loved it writhing and playing with her breasts and moaning words of encouragement whenever I hit a spot. She then climbed on top and took me in her mouth and my god, those lips over my cock was both a sight to behold and an incredible sensation to feel. She took most of it, and used her tongue to great effect. I’m not one to sit back and watch a BJ as I normally like to get stuck in, but this was amazing. Turned her over and we went into 69 which was pure bliss. This girl is very very good indeed.

I took off her heels and slid her fishnets off to get her completely naked as I prefer and kissed her feet and ankles, sucked her toes, while gently fingering her clit at the same time. She really got off on this and came quite gently. Back to oral on me and then she asked if I wanted to be inside her. I nodded and she slid the hat on and ground her hips down onto my cock.

Her very tight pussy was now wrapped around my cock like a vice. She is a picture to watch as she grinds up and down and plays with her breasts and moved gently, her occasional moans seemed genuine rather than put on. I think she was enjoying herself. No PSE here, pure sensuous gentle fucking seems to be the order of the day and I was not going to complain.

I turned her over into doggy and again it was great. I could have come any time I want as I was that close, but held off and turned her into mish, which she’d told me was her preferred position. After a few minutes of gentle rhythmic movements combined with her tight wet pussy, I really couldn’t hold back and came inside her with a powerful orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Think I made a lot of noise too. Hmmm where did that come from?

She cleaned me up and kissed and cuddled. This girl is special. I know I’ve said that before, but she is also different: Sultry, exotic, sexy. I’m not one for lapdancing clubs these days but she’s exactly the type you’d be queueing up for dance with. She is very popular and I’ve heard the word “Addictive” used to describe her and I agree that she could well be.

We had some time left so she offered a massage and we chatted while she gave a nice relaxing rub, before I ran under the shower, got dressed then kissed her goodbye, but not farewell. I will most certainly be seeing Ria again (and again).

No real negatives to speak of with this encounter. She’s quite expensive, due to the type of hotels she’s using I’d assume. There’s no anal play with her, it’s out of bounds. Likewise on you the same. This is not problem for me but might be a clincher for bum fun lovers. Fingering her g spot, she asked me to go easy a couple of times, as she was very sensitive down there. That's about it.

So all in all a very vanilla experience but one of the best I've had the pleasure of, and I’d certainly recommend a visit. She works weekends and doesn't stay in the same place for long, so the only way to book her is to keep an eye on her touring schedule. I introduced her to UKE and think she’d do very well if she joined up. Would be far easier to keep track of her movements. I hope she does.

Happy Punting

:hi:
GN

Offline Owwhatanight

Dam good review there GN,

wow she does sound hot and not your normal Indian Wg that have many restrictions.  :rose:

My 1000th  post   :yahoo:

GolfNut

Thanks OWAN, another good 'un indeed.

Congrats on your thousandth post  :drinks:

GN

Timmy2

Jackjones

Sounds like she is still the same as ever, great news as i had two others pm me about her last week and am happy to see my advice still sits true.

Great review GolfNut

GolfNut

Thanks Jack.

Ria is truly stunning.

Seems like I'm following you around. First Woofie now Ria. :D

Any more gems you've got hidden away anywhere?

GN

Jackjones

External Link/Members Only

Now with her tongue piercing it gives me even more reason to get back and see her! She gives a great soft/vanilla GFE but does it so well, plus her cats are adorable  :blush:

Offline Picti

The reminder of Ria's "sheep-dip" protocol made me chuckle.  I was literally 20 minutes out of the shower before we met.  However the extent to which it resulted in her feeling relaxed and uninhibited was ample compensation.  I can also reassure that it's not a time-wasting tactic as she made it clear that the meeting started after the shower.  She is an absolutely beautiful young woman with a stunning figure.  She was also really friendly and genuinely engaging.  She was also a delight in play.  One lingering memory for me was after she'd had a particularly intense orgasm she looked at me smiling and dewy-eyed and in a broken whisper said "thank you".

I also totally agree with the recommendation of Phoebe.  To absolutely gorgeous I would add very intelligent, endearing quirkiness (she the most stunning geek I've met), and she's great fun company. I recall that she preferred a very sensual approach within other activities but then in penetrative sex asked to be pounded; I was happy to oblige. 

GolfNut

Now with her tongue piercing it gives me even more reason to get back and see her! She gives a great soft/vanilla GFE but does it so well, plus her cats are adorable  :blush:

The reminder of Ria's "sheep-dip" protocol made me chuckle.  I was literally 20 minutes out of the shower before we met.  However the extent to which it resulted in her feeling relaxed and uninhibited was ample compensation.  I can also reassure that it's not a time-wasting tactic as she made it clear that the meeting started after the shower.  She is an absolutely beautiful young woman with a stunning figure.  She was also really friendly and genuinely engaging.  She was also a delight in play.  One lingering memory for me was after she'd had a particularly intense orgasm she looked at me smiling and dewy-eyed and in a broken whisper said "thank you".

I also totally agree with the recommendation of Phoebe.  To absolutely gorgeous I would add very intelligent, endearing quirkiness (she the most stunning geek I've met), and she's great fun company. I recall that she preferred a very sensual approach within other activities but then in penetrative sex asked to be pounded; I was happy to oblige.

Thanks for the recommendation chaps. Phoebes is definitely on my todo list.

She's a bit taller than I like tbh as I'm a shorty. I know it makes little difference when lying down but I love 69 and would be a shame if I couldn't reach the kooch.  :scare:

Ria is indeed one sensual woman. She's not afraid to tell you if she's not liking what you do, but agree she is very appreciative of the right moves.  :dancegirl:

GN

Offline RedKettle

not had an indian for quite a while - this one added to the HL - sounds just right to me

thanks  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Fantastic review GN, wow!!!, she has been added to my HL and will look forward to seeing her asap :)

Jester269269

Cheers  GN  :hi:

Think that's made my mind up  :drinks:

GolfNut

Cheers  GN  :hi:

Think that's made my mind up  :drinks:

Cheers Jester. Rereading this made me have thoughts about seeing her again too. :wacko:

Offline NervousJ

Very nice.....

She does look absolute filth.... I'm not sure I should be getting hard reading your reviews Mr GN, but take it as a compliment...  :D

Funnily enough just back from golf as well. It's a strange old world...

GolfNut

Very nice.....

She does look absolute filth.... I'm not sure I should be getting hard reading your reviews Mr GN, but take it as a compliment...  :D

Funnily enough just back from golf as well. It's a strange old world...

As long as it's not me giving you the stiffie that's okay Jimmy  :lol: :lol:

She was rather good but has had a low profile up until recently. Very tempted now meself.

Was a good day for golf today indeed. Hope you played well.  :drinks:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Nice review GolfNut, thanks.

Does she provide owo? Her prolife only says oral and I can't see detail on this in any of her reviews on here.

Thanks

GolfNut

Nice review GolfNut, thanks.

Does she provide owo? Her prolife only says oral and I can't see detail on this in any of her reviews on here.

Thanks

She did when I saw her last year but I believe it's only OW now  :(

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She did when I saw her last year but I believe it's only OW now  :(

:(
Thanks for reply. 
I'm going to double check with her, although previous emails to her didn't get a response with any details