Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sxy jessica jay - Leicester  (Read 1783 times)

midlandz_boy88

Booked a east mids hotel on the m1 to see her. 1 hour meet. happened a while ago.
all comms done via aw and then asked for her mob number to communicate on day.
texted jessica the room number and she came up on time. door opened and i found a slim attractive woman at the door. let her in and straight away she kissed me, dfk too. felt so good. she then took her coat off, and we continued kissing and caressing each other.  stripped her clothes off to reveal some sext lingerie just as i requested. her body felt amazing. moved to the bed and more kissing and carressing. tried some dry humping too. then we ere both ready for the main event. condom on and me in mish. pounded her quite fast and deep. she enjoyed made the right noises, cummed as well, after cleaned up and lay on the bed talking and cuddling. then went for some more kissing, and she worked her way down to my end to give some oral. orl was nice and slow. balls licked to which felt good. onto second round, condom on and her on top, got a good rytem going on, then switched positions to me on top. got into her quite deep and cummed. was still bout 15 mins left so just carried on cuddling in bed and kissing.
she then got dressed and left. was a good meet.
one thing i would say is that she is not 28, looks more like 30 ish. still good looking and attractive.
External Link/Members Only

Diehard

Booked a east mids hotel on the m1 to see her. 1 hour meet. happened a while ago.
all comms done via aw and then asked for her mob number to communicate on day.
texted jessica the room number and she came up on time. door opened and i found a slim attractive woman at the door. let her in and straight away she kissed me, dfk too. felt so good. she then took her coat off, and we continued kissing and caressing each other.  stripped her clothes off to reveal some sext lingerie just as i requested. her body felt amazing. moved to the bed and more kissing and carressing. tried some dry humping too. then we ere both ready for the main event. condom on and me in mish. pounded her quite fast and deep. she enjoyed made the right noises, cummed as well, after cleaned up and lay on the bed talking and cuddling. then went for some more kissing, and she worked her way down to my end to give some oral. orl was nice and slow. balls licked to which felt good. onto second round, condom on and her on top, got a good rytem going on, then switched positions to me on top. got into her quite deep and cummed. was still bout 15 mins left so just carried on cuddling in bed and kissing.
she then got dressed and left. was a good meet.
one thing i would say is that she is not 28, looks more like 30 ish. still good looking and attractive.
External Link/Members Only

God brings back memories that review. Saw her a few years back must be now. First couple of meets were exactly like you described although subsequent ones deteriorated as is the norm with most hookers.

Even back then obvious she was early 30s, I can't comment what she looks like now as not seen her for a couple of years maybe longer but 28 definitely is being generous.

Glad you had a good time. Leicester has a few decent British girls.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Thanks for the review matey, £100/30 mins is above my punting budget though

Offline peiyee

mid 30s, and probably 5" 4 or 5" but one of the best you'll see for service in the East Mids region, seriously.