Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried michelle  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Kurtsmith68

After searching through vivastreet. Has anyone had the pleasure of michelle or chloe?  Michelles body looks okay but what about the face?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Link? I'm guessing there's more that one Michelle on the game and on vivastreet?

mediumjoe

Kurt, if you really must come on here and your second post is asking for help the least you can do is give us something to go on, a link, the town, anything.
Even then, I can  guarantee it won't go down all that well.

Offline Time2blow

I'm sure he will be on about the Michelle in mapperley top there is a review of that lady I read it a few weeks ago she advertised on gumtree and vivastreet like he said so I would go on and say it was her here it is External Link/Members Only

Offline Kurtsmith68

Apologies.  I'll try to post a link next time. Yes this is the one. Cheers.

Offline NervousJ

If its Michelle in Mapperley, check my review...

mediumjoe

External Link/Members Only
Think I've done it right.     Is this the one you mean?
  Sorry didn't see the link further up. 
 Mr NJ she certainly doesn't have an awful lot to recommend her does she.   Can't stand a woman who doesn't know when to shut up,  especially when you're trying to Shag her.  Joe
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:18:04 pm by mediumjoe »

opronnie

Michelle of mapperley has been around for the past 13 years and used to work in Sherwood. i used to pop in for a quicky on my lunch regularly and she was chatty and quite chirpy but i do remember her rock hard implants being freezing cold.  the last time i went down on her and she stunk so really turned me off. i did call the number recently and she was really fucking rude so didn't bother. i can imagine shes still as skinny as she was and those rock hard tits are still cold though

Offline Time2blow

Your right about her being rude she was rude of the phone I thought if she rude on the phone  imagine how she be when you there a total turn off but I seen her years ago I'm talking over 12 years easy when she worked on Bingham Avenue or road one or the other just of Mansfield Road nottingham going to Arnold way not into town city centre