Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dtir the truth  (Read 1639 times)

J1989foster

I am a first Time user of this site but would like to give all of u lads a real in depth look into the star of the site- dimoundintheruff xx. I know there's been a lot of hype over this girl in the last few week even to a legend like mr fishy fu putting some really good comments up. The part he didn't get is that Monday when all the bad reports come up she was having a meltdown over the fact she couldn't get some heroine and half a g of coke. I am not a ex boyfriend who is trying to cry over this girl I just want u all to know I have been around her for some time and anyone who wants to ask me any questions I'm free and open to any of them I can tell u that she does suck a good dick but that's thanks to the famous Mandy who I have been hearing all about and the messed up things that happened to her

OldAdmin

Bit odd for you to be using the same broadband connection she used to login.
What relation are you exactly?

DITR

Bit odd for you to be using the same broadband connection she used to login.
What relation are you exactly?

Admin I'm currently in contact with the police due to an obsessive stalker who's intending to ruin my life. Please please could you ban this post, this is lies and the police have been notified.

Sureshot

Did mandy really teach ditr to suck cock? This could be a bigger conspiracy than 9/11 :lol:

DITR

Exactly I've been doing this longer than Mandy's been an adult. It's just twisted lies which shouldn't be published in the first place.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Damn!

This dubious topic has rekindled my interest in DITM...might have to put in another booking request.  :lol:

Offline PepeMAGA

Admin I'm currently in contact with the police due to an obsessive stalker who's intending to ruin my life. Please please could you ban this post, this is lies and the police have been notified.
Wouldn't worry about the post,  he hasn't linked you so won't show up in your reviews.

Offline NervousJ

Damn!

This dubious topic has rekindled my interest in DITM...might have to put in another booking request.  :lol:

Ha ha ha, funny you say that, made me go and have a look at what I've been missing.....

GolfNut

I am a first Time user of this site but would like to give all of u lads a real in depth look into the star of the site- dimoundintheruff xx. I know there's been a lot of hype over this girl in the last few week even to a legend like mr fishy fu putting some really good comments up. The part he didn't get is that Monday when all the bad reports come up she was having a meltdown over the fact she couldn't get some heroine and half a g of coke. I am not a ex boyfriend who is trying to cry over this girl I just want u all to know I have been around her for some time and anyone who wants to ask me any questions I'm free and open to any of them I can tell u that she does suck a good dick but that's thanks to the famous Mandy who I have been hearing all about and the messed up things that happened to her

No doubt it will all come out in the wash.

Certainly looks well dodgy posting a review when it clearly is not a review and therefore looks like nothing more than an attempt to sling some mud.

The bit I don't get is the IP address being previously used by DITR, unless he/she has either somehow spoofed it, or actually lives in the same location.

Also why emphasise the point that you're not an ex BF unless indeed you are??

Popcorn time methinks

DITR

I refuse to go out wit this complete obsessed nutter who thinks I'm his everything, complete opposite to his ranting cause a junky is certainly not a guys 'everything', and I'm forced into a position of police statements, locked doors, watching my back because I don't want this idiot.
Admin, I shouldn't have to be justifying myself. This should never have been published and I ask again, please take it down before I ask the police to intervene.

DITR

He's an old friend, wanting more using my wifi

DITR

He's got hold of my regular guys numbers and has blackmailed 2 of them. This is a serious case.

OldAdmin

please take it down before I ask the police to intervene.

Are you saying police to intervene with me?

DITR

This is someone who's obsessed by me, has been for a long time And has finally realised that I'm not interested so he's gone all out, I mean, all out!

DITR

No to get his profile shit down.

Offline mrfishyfoo

......even to a legend like mr fishy fu putting some really good comments up.....

I ain't no legend.  :dash: :dash: I'm just a punter who tells it like it is.

No bullshit, no lies, just what happened as it happened without any embellishment whatsoever.

I gave DITR a good review because she gave me a right good fucking. That's all.

OldAdmin

No to get his profile shit down.

Ah didn't know your local police force was your personal army and had authority to force me to ban an account on my website.

vw

Popcorn time methinks

Thanks for the late invite  :lol:

Hope cue ball got his  :hi:

GolfNut

Thanks for the late invite  :lol:

Hope cue ball got his  :hi:

You took your time  :rolleyes:

Must be teatime up in Lancashire  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

You took your time  :rolleyes:

Must be teatime up in Lancashire  :sarcastic:

Teatime over, did I ear my name mentioned?  :D

Been a long day delivering black puddings  :dash: the weather has delayed my entrance.

Always a bit of drama in the forest.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
What on earth!? No idea what he's on about or who he even is but leave me out of it!

Offline stevedave

Well, that was fun while it lasted!

Don't sorry fishy you're still a legend to us  :D :lol:

Kind of wish I hadn't watched West Brom thrash Burnley now, this would have been far more entertaining!

GolfNut

The OP is obviously spouting a load of old garbage.

He seems to thinks Fishyfoo is a legend  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

The OP is obviously spouting a load of old garbage.

He seems to thinks Fishyfoo is a legend  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: careful, you don't want to be upsetting the legend, he'll be firing up his flowery van and trundling down to m1 to tick you off.  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

:lol: careful, you don't want to be upsetting the legend, he'll be firing up his flowery van and trundling down to m1 to tick you off.  :sarcastic:

I'll polish me suit then  :D

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see it in my minds eye......

A battle of plastic swords and flowers  :sarcastic:

GolfNut

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see it in my minds eye......

A battle of plastic swords and flowers  :sarcastic:

More like this...  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Behave golfie we all know you are the naked knight.  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheeky Twat !!! It's a good job I love you, in a brotherly sense not a BrokeBack Mountain  :scare: :scare: sense, ain't it.

I had more interesting things to do like using me van to get to one of the EM's finest before I fucked her up her arse  :yahoo: :yahoo: whilst slapping her gorgeous bum.  :D :D

A much better use of my energies if you ask me.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't be sorry fishy you're still a legend to us  :D :lol:

I just can't stop laughing at this shit.

FFS what a twat OP is spouting bollocks like he has.

Offline Desimonic