Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet - database of genuine pics and identifying the fakes  (Read 2082 times)

Offline BenChord

Hi

The cock was leading and I chose - pic attached.

Come the moment of the meet at city centre welford place I was facing a skinny algerian skank nothing like the pic.

Can we identify the fakes so it not such a time waster - her number is 07459897973

Perhaps the veterans of the site may think this is a pointless exercise but surely the less punters they get it will force them to put up a genuine pic??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Au contraire, fully agree with you.

Perhaps have x2 Viva threads... a positive one, and a negative/b&S one.

In fact, I have yet to post a negative review of a Viva girl I saw a few weeks ago.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Oh how I wish I could get Trading Standards onto those nasty people! But I do think Vivastreet has really become the site for all dodgy profiles...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Let's make this thread the on-going thread for reporting Fake/B&S Vivastreet Profiles.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Well the Romanians have gone for a new approach... Let's pretend we're South American! I know she's Romanian as I called and got the usual Rom voice and words.. It's getting crazy out there!

External Link/Members Only

Offline BenChord

Oh how I wish I could gei Trading Standards onto those nasty people! But I do think Vivastreet has really become the site for all dodgy profiles...

The problem is in viva there are some genuine ones as they have there video clips.  So with viva would prefer it if it was less of a gamble.

JackSparrow

Hi

The cock was leading and I chose - pic attached.

Come the moment of the meet at city centre welford place I was facing a skinny algerian skank nothing like the pic.

Can we identify the fakes so it not such a time waster - her number is 07459897973

Perhaps the veterans of the site may think this is a pointless exercise but surely the less punters they get it will force them to put up a genuine pic??

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dear Benny, i'm a regular customer for that girl, exactly the same number that you posted. It's true that's not her picture, i think i never seen that picture on her ad, and i'm taking her number from the ad, and i never seen that picture. I asked her why does she works with fake photo, she told me she has a life after this kind of job and she will be grateful if this job will remain in the past with no traces. She has a point and you guys should understand. I understood straight on about what she was talking about. I will still go there because the girls that are working there are nice and clean, not like alot of place i've been in and been disguted.

Online NervousJ

But you are booking to see the girl in the picture..that's why you phoned in the first place..

Totally pointless having a picture of someone else, and a complete waste of time... I like big tits and brunettes. Why would I be happy to turn up and find a blonde small titted dwarf...

Happened to me last month at a hotel In derby... Just waste my time...

JackSparrow

But you are booking to see the girl in the picture..that's why you phoned in the first place..

Totally pointless having a picture of someone else, and a complete waste of time... I like big tits and brunettes. Why would I be happy to turn up and find a blonde small titted dwarf...

Happened to me last month at a hotel In derby... Just waste my time...

I always ask about the picture, and if you think that the girl from the picture will give you the services written there, you are short minded bro. sorry to say that but, how can you imagine a model that earns more from photo shoot than you can earn in one year.

Online NervousJ

I've no idea who that bird is in the photo..

Tbh, I would have guessed it was too good to be true, along with the rest of Nottinghamshire viva street entries...I think they are fairly obvious to spot...

It's just a waste of time to turn up to a punt not knowing what the girl looks like...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 11:00:02 pm by NervousJ »

Offline PepeMAGA

I've no idea who that bird is in the photo..

Tbh, I would have guessed it was too good to be true, along with the rest of Nottinghamshire viva street entries...I think they are fairly obvious to spot...

It's just a waste of time to turn up to a punt not knowing what the girl looks like...
aye.
lets be clear, they put fake photos up to trick guys, not because guys should have a ho'dar that detects genuine photos and photos "used to hide their identities".
personally I'm more surprised guys bother with Vivastreet at all, given how unregulated it is.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Dear Benny, i'm a regular customer for that girl, exactly the same number that you posted. It's true that's not her picture, i think i never seen that picture on her ad, and i'm taking her number from the ad, and i never seen that picture. I asked her why does she works with fake photo, she told me she has a life after this kind of job and she will be grateful if this job will remain in the past with no traces. She has a point and you guys should understand. I understood straight on about what she was talking about. I will still go there because the girls that are working there are nice and clean, not like alot of place i've been in and been disguted.

This would sound like you know the girl or are the girl, why/how would you recognise a post from a phone number? And only comment on that single thread on a forum.... You also know all the girls are nice and clean? I'd also guess your Romanian ?

Offline RogerBoner

The problem is that AW thumbnail pictures are tiny on my mobile phone yet with Vivastreet you get a full screen picture in gallery view. I only want to search for prozzies discretely from my mobile.