Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JAPANESE FULL BODY MASSAGE Netherfield  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Jacklincoln

Hi, I am interested in this gumtree ad - I fancy a nice massage with he, oral or fs and wonder if anyone knows what is available here and if its worth a go...

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, any advice welcomed.

Offline FCB

Hi, I am interested in this gumtree ad - I fancy a nice massage with he, oral or fs and wonder if anyone knows what is available here and if its worth a go...

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, any advice welcomed.

No idea but the photo in that ad is a good laugh, hope the girls don't look like that  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jack01

I'd be interested how you made a connection between what was advertised whether Oral or FS is on offer.
Am I missing something?
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline RedKettle

I'd be interested how you made a connection between what was advertised whether Oral or FS is on offer.
Am I missing something?

wishful thinking  ;)

Offline maggotknob

The lady is from Guangzhou, China and gives a very good massage and HE :)

Offline x69x

I agree with maggot. Good massage, friendly attractive girl, Chinese not Japanese. Operates from home, not a massage shop. Been to see her twice whilst in her area, would go more often, but a little far from me.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Amari-B

How much does she charge for her services?

Offline x69x

How much does she charge for her services?

I seem to remember paying £40 for the hours massage, plus the usual extras. Typical sort of rates for this sort of thing, between £20 - 40 depending on what you want.
Banned by:

Offline Toppunter1

What does she look like? Age? Body size and does she take her kit off? If so What's her body's like ?

Offline x69x

What does she look like? Age? Body size and does she take her kit off? If so What's her body's like ?

Slim and attractive. She didn't take her clothes off, was not discussed. However, when I went it was an early morning appointment and she was only wearing a very short shirt type top (probably what she had slept in) and was wearing nothing underneath it. She certainly wasn't shy and caught a few flashes of her arse and gash. Not opposed to touching and she was very wet.
Banned by:

Offline Toppunter1

Slim and attractive. She didn't take her clothes off, was not discussed. However, when I went it was an early morning appointment and she was only wearing a very short shirt type top (probably what she had slept in) and was wearing nothing underneath it. She certainly wasn't shy and caught a few flashes of her arse and gash. Not opposed to touching and she was very wet.

Great, tempted to pay a visit , I'm from leicester so will try and get up there, is it discreet and what's the house like ?

4£-'la

Offline maggotknob

It is a normal terraced house on a quiet street just off the Colwick Loop Road ... if you don't want to park on the street there is a Lidl a couple of hundred yards away.

Offline Tonyalmond

I went to see this girl Friday. Late 20's-early thirties, not unattractive, terraced house.....you walk through the living room which is like a toy store. She did give me a duff postcode to start with which took me about 3/4's of a mile away & irritated me as I parked up got a car park ticket & started walking to where I thought she was to find out I was actually 3/4's of a mile away. Anyway Upstairs & paid £45 for massage & £45 for b2b. The massage is on a normal bed with a pull out bed attached to it that her family obviously sleep in! Shocking massage more like a feather across my back with some strange pinching near my shoulders that j asked her to stop as it hurt! She sent at least 3 texts whilst straddled across my back. I let it ride as I was looking forward to the b2b. Turned over, she rubbed her spikey Jack n Danny up & down my cock for about a minute, stuck her nipples in my mouth & all the time kept her hand pressed firmly against her Jack n Danny so you couldn't have any access. She kissed my neck a little licked my nipples a little then rubbed herself up & down me. She then proceeded to HR, I was out of there in 50 mins £90 lighter & wont be going back. Each to there own but if you do go there I'd stick to massage & HR only as the b2b is very poor, I walked away thinking I could of seen Holly for that money!!!

Offline x69x

I went to see this girl Friday. Late 20's-early thirties, not unattractive, terraced house.....you walk through the living room which is like a toy store. She did give me a duff postcode to start with which took me about 3/4's of a mile away & irritated me as I parked up got a car park ticket & started walking to where I thought she was to find out I was actually 3/4's of a mile away. Anyway Upstairs & paid £45 for massage & £45 for b2b. The massage is on a normal bed with a pull out bed attached to it that her family obviously sleep in! Shocking massage more like a feather across my back with some strange pinching near my shoulders that j asked her to stop as it hurt! She sent at least 3 texts whilst straddled across my back. I let it ride as I was looking forward to the b2b. Turned over, she rubbed her spikey Jack n Danny up & down my cock for about a minute, stuck her nipples in my mouth & all the time kept her hand pressed firmly against her Jack n Danny so you couldn't have any access. She kissed my neck a little licked my nipples a little then rubbed herself up & down me. She then proceeded to HR, I was out of there in 50 mins £90 lighter & wont be going back. Each to there own but if you do go there I'd stick to massage & HR only as the b2b is very poor, I walked away thinking I could of seen Holly for that money!!!

Sounds very poor and very different to what I experienced. Massage was in the front room on a proper massage table. Maybe girl has changed?
Definitely now sounds like one to avoid.
Banned by: