Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To leave a vm or not to leave, that's the question!  (Read 1421 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Here's the scenario: I call up the girl who's top of my hit list and it rings but eventually goes through to vm. Question is: is there any point in leaving a vm explaining that I'm after a booking with her for that day? I do include my number in the message I leave for the sake of completeness.

I feel wary about leaving a message but I don't think there's any need to be. That said I've never had any vms I've left followed up by the girl(s) in question. So, in my experience, it seems futile to leave a vm. Is that because that's just the way it is? Should I, instead, just work on the basis that I should expect to go with the first girl who I'm able to get on the phone and is available at a mutually agreeable time?

Offline smiths

Here's the scenario: I call up the girl who's top of my hit list and it rings but eventually goes through to vm. Question is: is there any point in leaving a vm explaining that I'm after a booking with her for that day? I do include my number in the message I leave for the sake of completeness.

I feel wary about leaving a message but I don't think there's any need to be. That said I've never had any vms I've left followed up by the girl(s) in question. So, in my experience, it seems futile to leave a vm. Is that because that's just the way it is? Should I, instead, just work on the basis that I should expect to go with the first girl who I'm able to get on the phone and is available at a mutually agreeable time?

If a WG is a newbie to me i very rarely leave a message, i see no point as i am usually after a same day booking and dont wish to hang about waiting for a reply that might or might not come, i might try them again later though. If the WG is a regular then i know they will get back to me asap so i will wait for an hour or so then try them again if i havent heard from them. Some good WGs wont return calls or texts as they see it as indiscreet in my experience which suits me, discretion is essential to me. I am happy for the onus to be on me contacting the WG.

If you are only interested in one particular WG and no other at the time then you will have to be more flexible and hope they do get back to you.

vorian

I never leave voice mails, if I don't get an answer, either leave it an hour or more often than not send a text message.

valleypunter

I would never leave a voicemail...

Offline Johny Stone

I would send a text message, no point in leaving vm.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
we don't always get notifications of voicemails. well I don't any way and may not see if for hours.  better to text and say you tried to call so could she text you when she is free to talk about a booking.  If she is not booked up she will more likely text you and say sorry for missing your call I am free now to talk.

If you do leave a voicemail though leave your number as there is nothing worse than getting a vm and being asked to call back but you have no idea which number called as you had three or four missed calls around the same time.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

If you do leave a voicemail though leave your number as there is nothing worse than getting a vm and being asked to call back but you have no idea which number called as you had three or four missed calls around the same time.

+1
Also leave safe times for her to call you back. I won't re-contact anyone via phone or text unless they have said it's safe to do so. 

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for the feedback everyone. SMS follow-up seems to be the best idea. So I'll use that from now on. Good, also, to get the girls' perspective on this Dani. I don't have a prob getting vms but appreciate that it's never good to presume everyone else gets the same level of mobile service. :-/

James999

Don't bother leaving a message, in the unlikely event she understands how to operate voicemail  if the network charges her to pick them up you're fucked, and even if she does that she's unlikely to have credit to be able to call you  :hi:

Offline latecomer

I've given up leaving voicemails as I've found the WG never ever responded.  The question is why they set their calls to go through to voicemail in the first place.  The answer is they may not be bright enough to understand - in which case I'm probably not missing much anyway.

Offline berksboy

Just move on to the next one .

herelonely

If I'm after a same day booking and can't get through I'll send text (unless profile says not to) and give her about 10 minutes before moving onto next on the list. Too often I've waited for ages and not got a reply and then not found anyone else available.