Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paperwork?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Dannylad

Hi guys, new to this site.....

I see a lot of you mention "Got the paperwork all sorted" before continuing on with the lady ....... what does this mean? Do you have to sign something before proceeding?

If it is, what kind of information is stated on the paperwork?

Cheers

kaboom

It means paying the WG in cash,bank-notes.

Offline Goldfinch

This Glossary should help you in the future if there's something you're not sure of:

External Link/Members Only

Offline JonasG

Dunno why people write paperwork tbh.

Same with the people who have a nickname for their dick lol.

Offline smiths

Its used by some who don't want to see it as paid sex so they call it paperwork. :rolleyes: Also some of the fluffies and white knight fan boys call it paperwork and take envelopes they put the cash in. :rolleyes:

Online threechilliman

I see a lot of you mention "Got the paperwork all sorted" before continuing on with the lady ....... what does this mean? Do you have to sign something before proceeding?

Cheers

Yes, the paperwork takes time. Always check the terms and conditions in the contract she presents you and don't sign anything until you've read it all. Cash is acceptable and most take debit/credit cards, cheques and a lot now take paypal. Once you've paid make sure you get a VAT invoice and she stamps it as paid. Forgot to say I usually take an order form signed by my boss with me - everything should always be authorised so there'll be no comeback when the auditors give it the once over.

You're ready to roll pal!

Kinky Foxx

All great advice.

Makes it a lot easier when it's time to submit your claim for a tax rebate at the end of the financial year too.

Offline donnybob

Yes, the paperwork takes time. Always check the terms and conditions in the contract she presents you and don't sign anything until you've read it all. Cash is acceptable and most take debit/credit cards, cheques and a lot now take paypal. Once you've paid make sure you get a VAT invoice and she stamps it as paid. Forgot to say I usually take an order form signed by my boss with me - everything should always be authorised so there'll be no comeback when the auditors give it the once over.

You're ready to roll pal!

Thats the advice from Martin Sorell no less

Offline signy

Remember that if you are paying over £100 you will probably need a Purchase Order from the Finance Department in advance.

Offline m4rmite

Remember that if you are paying over £100 you will probably need a Purchase Order from the Finance Department in advance.
I thought anything over £100 was subject to vat?

Offline PUNTY43

I always take my wife with me when I go a punting because she deals with all the paperwork in our house. It works really well coz she checks the small print in the contract while I'm fucking the prossie - not in the same room obviously, that would be very odd.

Offline Moresomes

I see a lot of you mention "Got the paperwork all sorted" before continuing on with the lady ....... what does this mean?

Cheers

I've always assumed that it's the copy of "Closer" or "OK" that many of them like to leaf through while you're doing them doggy.

Offline NigelF

Cheers

In the future, paperwork will probably be a reference to consent forms!

Offline JonasG

Its used by some who don't want to see it as paid sex so they call it paperwork. :rolleyes: Also some of the fluffies and white knight fan boys call it paperwork and take envelopes they put the cash in. :rolleyes:

Yeah lol it's a bit tragic.

Offline donnybob

I put it inside the card thats inside the flowers I always take to a meet, I used to take chocolates until this one girl was eating a flake and said I love this colour in my mouth, put me right off

Offline Gordon Bennett

I call my willy "Paperwork". It's a good ice breaker, makes for some hilarious double entendres but can lead to some confusion too.

Offline texmex

If it's over £100 you should pay by credit card, so if the services are not as per contract, you can claim from your credit card company.
Keep track of all deficiencies in service and record of your discussions in writing  :D

Offline king tarzan

After confirmation of services
(Kiss test pass/if required )
Money to them immediately
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline david25

Don't forgot to check your authorisation limit, you might need a manager or even CFO sign-off (if you are going for the top end of market)

Offline RAJEC

It’s the non disclosure agreement.

Offline ruffler

You have to wait for the receipt for end of year tax self assessment - just out it down to 'entertaining' :)

Offline Tony.the.man

Am I correct in thinking the girl has to be VAT registered to claim the VAT back? if so, asking her this may be a good way of breaking the ice.

vw

After confirmation of services
(Kiss test pass/if required )
Money to them immediately

Kiss test not been mentioned in last 8 reviews .   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

don't forget the GDPR data consent form.

Offline king tarzan

Kiss test not been mentioned in last 8 reviews .   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 I did not get too see..

The other 7 I trusted there body language there smiling facial expressions..
Handed full amount got my snogs!!

Well done for over observation! :lol: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Someone who has to ask that though is probably either a wind up merchant or not intelligent enough to go punting.

What’s next?

hi guys, I’m new to this but does anyone else have difficulty putting a condom on?

dear fellow punters, I’ve been punting for a while but thought I’d ask your wisdom and experience. I had a girl recently who asked if I wanted a shower. Does that mean she is going to wee all over me?