Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: need help with the "Happy Phone"  (Read 967 times)

Offline Minmatar

Hi all,

i need some tech help here with my mobile phone. (samsung galaxy 4)

i've always been about to access this site using mobile data and the internet blue planet icon and up until now any links to WG's have taken me straight to adultwork and the girl's profile but not any more.

instead i keep getting this annoying message: SSL Connection error, unable to make a secure connection to the server. this may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have

now if i go through google app on the phone it works fine, so how do i fix this so i'm not constantly jumping back and forth between apps?

all useful help appreciated

Offline wannabe

That's an old phone, and it will be running an old version of Android. The browser you're using (the blue planet icon) is old too. Try downloading the Chrome browser from the Google Play Store - it may work.

Offline Minmatar

thanks for the tip i will try it at the weekend when i have some peace and quiet :-)

Offline Xtro

Don't bother..... Mine don't work either with Chrome, nor Ocean Browser.
I guess we are forced into buying a new handset somewhere along the line.  :dash:

Offline blackburnian

Hi all,

i need some tech help here with my mobile phone. (samsung galaxy 4)

i've always been about to access this site using mobile data and the internet blue planet icon and up until now any links to WG's have taken me straight to adultwork and the girl's profile but not any more.

instead i keep getting this annoying message: SSL Connection error, unable to make a secure connection to the server. this may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have

now if i go through google app on the phone it works fine, so how do i fix this so i'm not constantly jumping back and forth between apps?

all useful help appreciated

I'm getting something similar on my punting mobile - O2 on Ios  - seems it's due to number being none age verified .

Bb

Offline LLPunting

Are you sure your network hasn't enabled adult content filtering?

There's nothing new about the websites that needs a newer version of browsers that are over 5 yrs old.

Offline claretheart

Get chrome. If you still have problems it might be your service provider. You can get unblocked by giving them a call or using an on phone vpn like tunnelbear.
Banned reason: Bye… thanks for all your useful contributions..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline texmex

Just a very old browser not updated in long time.

That is easy part.

Difficult part is new browsers or new versions of old browsers tend to be only tested with newer OS and using newer features offered by platform. There is no incentive for any one in chain to invest in testing backward compatibility with older versions if not enough people are using it or using it but not generating revenue to pay for testers

Offline Kingb3000

Try   Desktop Web Browser on android as an alt option.