Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / PlatinumSheila33 / Wembley Park  (Read 530 times)

9 review(s) for PLATINUM SHEILA33 (2 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline strax503

Her profile: External Link/Members Only

Services: OWO, HR (minimal), Oral w/ condom and Cowgirl.

Location: Wembley Park, near the station (about a 6 minute walk)

Comms: Good written English, by text. Not by voice though.

Time: 1/2 hour

Description: Fucking shit. I wish I could end it there, but hell no.
As I enter, she's smiley but still definitely not feeling it (like a dead smile, if you get my meaning). Looks were most definitely not like the photos, however she was wearing minimal makeup and a black skirt which was definitely alluring (4.5/10), she's definitely gained weight. I walk in, she's hospitable for sure, but cold. No introductions, so the personality I saw seeping through was "fuck why is he here" (a sorta shitty vibe). Now I've been to a few around Wembley, (but didn't post here, will start from now on though) however this was probably the worst £50 I ever spent. She doesn't understand a lick of English, to the point where I was doing a little dirty talk, and she just looks at me confused out of her mind (really turned me off, unfortunately). I told her before I was nervous because I haven't been with an older woman before, and she was slightly accomodating to that. I say slightly because she just said "take off your clothes", and proceeded to do the same, with an annoyed look on her face. I then moved to French kiss her, which was agreed upon face-to-face, however she just moved her face away, and kept dodging it. So I just said fuck it, I've spent the money I might as well get my money's worth. I played with her for a while, dry as a fucking summers day, she didn't do anything, just stood there, which sorta weirded me out. I then sat on the bed, I definitely didn't feel any chemistry between us at all at this point. She sat next to me, and proceeded to give me OWO, (very teethy, but I'll give it a pass, not the worst to happen). So I hadn't cum in a day or two so I was obviously a little more sensitive than usual. I told her that, she eyerolled, sighed and carried on. (She did do this really cool interesting ball tickling that I enjoyed, not gonna lie). She then proceeded to put the condom on, giving me a BJ with condom, which put me on edge. I got the vibe she was annoyed, so I just decided to play with her clit and pussy a little, to get me down a little. Same attitude the entire way through, no smiles, no eye contact, no moaning nothing. Like a fucking statue, just sitting there. (So I gathered that she was most definitely not into foreplay, at least with me). She then sat on top of me, and I asked her to grind a little to get me a little more interested. She didn't understand, so I demonstrated, and she did it, but not even a smile. She then slipped it in, and I came a little too early, which happens to me so I wasn't too fussed, but still she just kept asking me "Am I alright?" even though I was trying to get a smile out of her the entire time (which was nice, but weird). She put on a towel, I dressed up, and she opened the door and gestured for me to leave.

All in all, attitude was shit (she wasn't into it at all, which normally I'd say it's something I may have done or said, but then again I expect at least a smile) sex was poor, the BJ was alright but not great, and there just was a general lack of chemistry and vigour that I found with some of the other punts I had done. Even though I'm relatively new to this, I still feel it was probably one of those I'd look back on and regret spending money on.

TL;DR : Shitty attitude. To the point where I would have just gotten up and left, but I felt like I'd been robbed so I just sorta, went with it. (Make the best out of a bad situation).

My personal opinion: Avoid.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the comprehensive review  :drinks:

Shame it was a bitch.   :thumbsdown:

Look forward to your next one (with a better SP)   :unknown:

Just please add some line spacing in the narrative so it's easier to read.  Perhaps use emoticons or formatting to highlight good or bad points.   :hi:

Offline woiczeck

Pretty much same as my review but 3x longer were up!