Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend_Barbara_ - Brazilian - St Helier  (Read 1626 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984549) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only

When:
Last week in the afternoon with a smart notice.

Rates:
£80 for 30m (OWO, kissing etc are all extra)

Communication:
Sent a text around an hour before the meet. Text was replied 30m after but at that point I had to postpone another hour.
Arrived at the postcode and texted her to say I was there. She replied 5m. Texted her again and got the door number.

Service:
30m, OW, missionary, doggy

Near St. Helier Station, it’s a few min walk from the station(probably 5-7) . I went by car and free parking space available around.
The area is a 1-2m away from local shops but quite residential so not that much discreet. I won’t be surprised if neighbours are aware of the amount of people going in an out.

The Girl:
Age I’d guess its late 20, same as in the pictures, very fit and was always smiley from the moment she opened the door until I left. Very nice body, as per photos, and nice brasilian ass. Full shaved pussy.

Meet:

I knocked on the door at the given address and she opened the door in the blue sexy complete visible in one of the photo.
Be aware that the external door has glasses and when she get closer to open it,  it’s clear from outside that there is a semi naked girl behind.
After seein her I was  :wacko:, she’s very fit, pretty very friendly. She directed me upstairs and in the first bedroom. I had a shower 30m before so no needed to shower. I handed over the cash and we started hugging and light kisses in the neck and I took her nipples in my mouth, played with her boobs. (no FK/DFK, I’m not into this.  I think that is extra too).
After a few min she jumped on the bed on her 4, took the dom and asked me to get closer :)
Don on and she start a OW while I was touching her body.She’s very collaborative and any time I was reaching out for her boobs she was moving her arm away to facilitate the operation  :rolleyes:
OW is nice, I’m normal size and she took me entirely in her mouth with a softf DP too. I had one hand on her head and no complaint. I toook her head with both hands and lightly facefucked her, no complaints.

We moved to Doggy and Miss after, I was so excited that I lasted just 5m… Ended in the bag.
She removed the dom and handed over several wet wipes for me to finish cleaning.

Overall she was very friendly, soft moaning and facial expressions. Smiled and asked what I like multiple times during the session.
She said she would be around for another week and after away for 2-4weeks before coming back.

The session was pretty vanilla and I didn’t go for any extras. I would probably return at some point to get a bit more.

Online Stevelondon

Glad you enjoyed it.
I’ve tried twice now to get a response and heard nothing back.

Maybe she is just quickly booked up.

Oh well.