Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-Mature - Earls Court  (Read 3830 times)

7 review(s) for BUSTY-MATURE (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zack D

My first review so take it easy  :)

Saw Busty-Mature aka Carmen a few weeks ago the last time she was passing through London External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went for a one hour booking, comms were very good - spoke to her on the day of the booking to confirm time and venue and she said to call her when I got Earl's Court Station. Duly arrived on time and called her, she gave me directions from there - about a five minutes walk, it was still early evening so fairly busy with commuters coming and going around the area, passed a few shops on the way. Arrived at her location - small studio flat in house that looks like it had been converted into half a dozen flats, rang her when outside, she said wait a second before opening the door and coming down the stairs to her flat as a neighbour was buzzing around on the landing, didn't actually pass anyone though.

Got to her door and she quickly closed it behind, definitely a sight worth waiting for if you like curvy mature women - she was wearing sexy underwear and a bra and definitely got me going just from looking at her - she quickly gave me a long lingering kiss offered me refreshments and a chance to use the shower - as I had already showered politely declined and dealt with the paperwork - £130 for one hour with no extras mentioned before sitting on the bed next to her.

It wasn't belong before I had my hands all over her and was greedily ripping her bra off to reveal a spectacular pair of tits, a curvy body well worth exploring - no reason to suggest she is any older than her profile age of 45 states. DFK was quickly replaced by a prolonged session of OWO and high quality deep throating which led to inevitable CIM - a great opening and one of the best CIM I had actually had in a while!

After a clean up on both sides she returned from the small bathroom and lay next to me, asking what I would like to do next. Caught between several minds, whether to go for more OWO, a tit wank or full sex, I settled for some more OWO while I fingered her, she didn't seem to mind too much so I start getting more and more aggressive, eventually she was soaking wet so it was with the inevitable protection and sex in several positions, probably my favourite was doggy style as you get a chance to see that quality arse close up too! After climaxing we both collapsed on the bed, looked to be about 10 minutes left so I thought this might be my cue to shower and leave, but she grabbed my cock and managed to stir it into action with some gentle strokes, so I took this as a sign I could get a quick last round in, so finished with some more OWO and a tit wank before popping a third time. Definitely no more time left then so used the shower - small but functional and said my goodbyes and left.

Overall a fantastic one hour even though it was pushing towards the top end of what I would normally pay, Carmen was very sexy throughout with no nonsense distractions from the several phones she had on her dresser. Only negative was probably the location - studio flat felt on the small side and very much look to be setup for punting purposes only, furniture was sparse and didn't give off a very homely feel, but that's just me really nitpicking. If you fancy a mature experience would definitely say you are in good hands, although her London appearances look to be few and far between in recent weeks! Will probably check her out again as she says she does anal too and that arse does look good!