Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Young Aline (South Quay, East London)  (Read 2105 times)

3 review(s) for SEXY YOUNG AMANDA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

After returning from my seasonal break I decided to have my first punt of the year.

I logged into AW and discovered one of the profiles in my HL had been changed to a different girl and this new girl looked very hot. The original profile was for a girl that caught my eye a long time ago, I once went to see her but was presented with a B&S and walked. I think there is a group of South American girls who all use the same flats and it's a matter of luck who you get to see, they've been discussed before on the forum so won't go into details.

So, why did I go to see a girl that is using the same profile of a previous B&S? Easy, I had a solid plan B nearby in the form of Maggie21 and thought I'd TOFTT :)

Profile link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've added images in case the profile gets changed again (click for full size).

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Initial comms were good and I was sent general details including postcode and nearest station (South Quay DLR). I looked it up on google maps but there is no street view for much of the area. When I arrived, I called for the building and apartment details but was directed instead via a series of further calls. This was a bit of a hassle but I eventually found it, and to be honest, I'm not sure I would have without directions. At one point I almost gave up to initiate plan B.

When she opened the door I'm glad I persisted, she was definitely the girl in the photos. Very attractive with a naughty look about her face, slim, tanned, busty (enhanced, but not an issue for me) and she was dressed in white lacy knickers / bra with a white fishnet babydoll / dress. I couldn't wait to get started. Confirmed services, light kissing, OWO and sex (protected of course), 30 mins for £80.

When she left the room I got stripped off and laid on the bed, but when she returned she gestured for me to get up where we started kissing and caressing each other while I removed her clothes. She had got me hard by now and she knelt on the floor and started giving me a BJ. Her technique was nice, holding the base of my dick while she sucked about half way down, there was no eye contact (again, no problem for me) and no use of her hands either. I then sat on the edge of the bed while she continued with the BJ and I started to thrust into her mouth at the same time.

We moved up onto the bed and I gave her some RO with her straddling my face. She tasted nice and fresh and I was able to play with her tits while in this position. After a few minutes she moved next to me and gave me some more head while I rubbed the outside of her pussy.

I leant over and grabbed the condom and put it on while she grabbed some baby oil and lubed me up a bit. We fucked in a few positions, first cowgirl, then doggy, then mish, but I was reaching climax so I slowed down a bit before I made her go on top again and finish me off in reverse cowgirl.

I would definitely return, probably will and would recommend to anyone who likes young, fit, Brazilian girls.

Positives
Girl in pictures (at time of posting)
Great face and body
Good technique
Enthusiastic (with some nice moaning and fuck faces)

Negatives
Speaks very limited English
Only light kissing

Other factors
Location not central
Nice apartment
Enhanced tits
Comms given by another girl
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:03:13 pm by Urban_G »