Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Ana - now __Curvy April__- PAWG Polish Queen  (Read 2848 times)

cexyj

Saw Curvy Ana (Curvy April) today, as usual she gave me a great service. Today she gave me OWO although I usually like just fucking her hard from behind as she can take a good pounding with that gorgeous arse of hers. Her oral without was so good she was sucking my cock like it tasted of caramel or something lol. Then I had a wank over her arse as she positioned her booty over me in a 69 position so I can see her round PAWG shape, honestly, she has one of the sexiest arses on AW and her profile doesn't do her justice. Girls are weird what they think is sexy. Afterwards after a few minutes of kissing, I got hard again and she let me cum for the second time while I fucked her doggy style with that gorgeous booty to stare at. This is what fucking WG is all about. :) April/Ana is feisty but she is a very pretty girl and has one of the best arses on AW... Hope she doesn't quit. Shame she doesn't do outcall, would love to book her for an all night session for a fair price :)

Offline Sinz

Profile suggests the WG is in SL1 (Slough) area now.

What was the location of your meet ?

Offline dubhcarr

another one who has ramped up the price........I saw her last year £80 PH.............better value out there but thanks for the review.....

Offline delighted

i wanted to know if OWO was a standard service as he does not offer OWO as per some previous reports

Offline king tarzan

Saw her twice.. a bit moody but got raunchy when I gently got her going. .
Really enjoyed her sweet delicious mango, lots of passionate dfk.
1st impressions a bit of a miserable cow, but after a few minutes or so after myself taking control initiative she does get into passionate mode..
Loved groping her up.. and gently firmly squeezing her firm butt!!
Wanted to see her again but no kissing policy she had introduced.. so didn't bother..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cactusmanjack

I may be tempted to give her a visit