Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Eleyna  (Read 2291 times)

Offline agent47

Has anyone seen Busty Eleyna recently have read a few negative things about her on here a while ago. Is her attitude towards providing a good time pretty much the same ,disinterested?. noticed she has changed her profile alot .
considering her prices are not bad do you think it's worth seeing her just to play with those massive balloons and fire your load over them?   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Powell

I saw her a month ago, my answer would be yes - well worth it for something quite out of the ordinary. Reading Sailor3's neutral review I have almost nothing much more to add, it was almost my exact same experience and reaction. However, one memorable moment, she did give me a very smoking sexy  gaze deep into my eyes while I fucked her, and at that moment she looked very good indeed. No doubt beneath it she was thinking, "finish up and get the fuck out of here", and I nearly did but stopped in the nick of time. It is a very good view.

Offline thekman100

I would go an see her if she wasn't clearly racist. She left me standing outside a block of flats then turned her phone off. I got back and her profile had been updated to read:-

No Asian, No Asian. Sorry I don't want to offend. 

:mad:

Sorry luv, but you have.  :diablo: I so want to call her something bad but it's just not worth it. My hard earned money and good nature will go elsewhere thanks.

Offline andyrou

Is she EE then? As they do tend to be a little on the Racist side, her nationality is not listed.
Her baby-feeders do look tremendous though even if she is a Fascist !

Offline katanaxxx

Yes she is EE, though where exactly I'm not sure. She told me she was Czech, but I'm pretty sure she told someone else she was Slovakian IIRC.

As for whether she's worth seeing, I'd say definitely see her once, especially if you're into huge natural boobs!  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

From memory, she's Romanian - and provides a fairly standard service to match. But she speaks good English, she and her breasts are as per the photos and she is friendly enough, plus gives a good massage.

I'd say definitely see her once, especially if you're into huge natural boobs!

+1
But don't expect kissing because she doesn't seem to do FK any more.
Don't book any more than half an hour because otherwise you will feel shortchanged.