Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Basingstoke massage parlours  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Shaunross65

Does anyone know of any massage parlours in Basingstoke that a sightly less obvious? I find in Basingstoke they are all right in the open so the chances of being seen going in or coming out is quite high, I think most people know what goes on in these places to the thought of me coming out and bumping in to someone I know isn't ideal

Offline Torhandle

Give China Health on. Hutch Street a call. Ask to use the back door which backs on to a car park. It’s relatively discreet. If you are luck Selina will be working she gives an excellent B2B and HE.  :yahoo:

Offline Torhandle

Sorry should have said Church Street!

Offline bigboy96

Does anyone know of any massage parlours in Basingstoke that a sightly less obvious? I find in Basingstoke they are all right in the open so the chances of being seen going in or coming out is quite high, I think most people know what goes on in these places to the thought of me coming out and bumping in to someone I know isn't ideal

I know the feeling!! Several years ago I went in one there which was opposite a hairdressers. As I left I thought I saw someone I know out of the corner of my eye, and seemed to be looking straight at me!! Out of sight  I stopped and wondered what to do. Was it her?  I gave it five minutes and passed the shop again. Thankfully I could confirm it wasn't who I thought it was, but  it got me thinking about using Basingstoke again, especially in that location!

Offline Shaunross65

I know the feeling!! Several years ago I went in one there which was opposite a hairdressers. As I left I thought I saw someone I know out of the corner of my eye, and seemed to be looking straight at me!! Out of sight  I stopped and wondered what to do. Was it her?  I gave it five minutes and passed the shop again. Thankfully I could confirm it wasn't who I thought it was, but  it got me thinking about using Basingstoke again, especially in that location!

Similar thing happened to me coming out of the shop in winklebury, stepped out after getting a massage and was 3 lads stood outside all 3 just stopped talking and looked at me. They 100% knew what I had just done

Offline Exoticfruits15

Evergreen just outside the town centre gave a good massage and owo finish (70 extra though) (evergreen used to be the name of the establishment)

Offline mh

Similar thing happened to me coming out of the shop in winklebury, stepped out after getting a massage and was 3 lads stood outside all 3 just stopped talking and looked at me. They 100% knew what I had just done

That was quite unlucky in my experience of visiting the place and of shopping in the store next door, usually the space is deserted. But in any case, so what? I'd grin and walk on...

Online Jack_Jones77

Yeah China Health is your best bet as you can go in on the other side via the car park, Wawa Massage is in a not so obvious place but it also seems to have the ropiest  birds of the b'stoke massage places there too...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Barley77

Agree on China Health, nice back door. Wawa fairly discreet. Evergreen ok. Only Elmwood Parade is in a small precinct but they also have a back door. Not really any problem to be fair.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marsh Mitch

I would say go to Reading .. the quality in Basingstoke is very poor.
Been to most of the parlours in Basingstoke.

Offline mh

I would say go to Reading .. the quality in Basingstoke is very poor.
Been to most of the parlours in Basingstoke.

From your reviews you don't seem to have much enjoyment out of your punts! 4 negatives and 2 neutral out of 6! Or do you just keep quiet about the good ones?   :D :D :D

Offline drex

Best thing I saw like this was walking past a Chinese massage place at 9pm after the pub one eve. Coincidentally, a female police officer was stood outside it for ages for a totally unrelated reason as her mate was knocking a few doors down. The second she turned around and stepped away some lad scurried out of the door, cap pulled forward collar up head down and speed walked around the corner.

Offline Barley77

Nobody really cares. You must be massively self conscious if you think any passer by gives a toss about you stepping out of a shop. If you walk out of specsavers
are folks thinking "blind mother fucker "? Step out of the shop with a big smile
on your face. Give 'em a wink. And depending on the time of day grab a coffee or  go for a pint.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marsh Mitch

From your reviews you don't seem to have much enjoyment out of your punts! 4 negatives and 2 neutral out of 6! Or do you just keep quiet about the good ones?   :D :D :D

only started punting in last 1 and half year and that too mostly massage parlours after a long 10 year break.. all the punts in Basingstoke for me turned out to be disaster ..
I had few good punts in Asianhaven Reading but they are are much before I joined this discussion board .. I only visit them now...

Offline Stiltskin

Nobody really cares. You must be massively self conscious if you think any passer by gives a toss about you stepping out of a shop. If you walk out of specsavers
are folks thinking "blind mother fucker "? Step out of the shop with a big smile
on your face. Give 'em a wink. And depending on the time of day grab a coffee or  go for a pint.

It depends who spots you leaving. If it was a friend of the Mrs, I'd rather be spotted leaving specsavers than the local rub n tug.

Offline Shaunross65

It depends who spots you leaving. If it was a friend of the Mrs, I'd rather be spotted leaving specsavers than the local rub n tug.

Exactly that mate or someone from my work