Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousLeila  (Read 1077 times)

13 review(s) for GorgeousLeila. (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline montana1977

I'm keeping this basic but feel free to send me a private message if want to know anything else and I will reply soon as I can.

I was a bit stuck for time a few weeks ago so thought I would try one of the local girls to me in Coventry so I decided to meet Leila, I think she is quite well reviewed on here but in different areas of England and maybe a few mixed reviews. I won’t give out any address details here but the location is safe and clean, there is parking on the main or side roads about a minute walk away. The apartment is clean and a newish build, the room was well lit with a double bed and was a shower available in the flat but not an ensuite.

As for Leila, she is very friendly and flirty, she gave me a nice snog as greeted me into the bedroom, she was wearing a very sexy all in one lacy lingerie suit which showed of her body perfectly, she has huge breasts which are fake but feel nice, her nipples are massive and I would say on par with Sammy who most of you have probably seen for FBSM. We discussed the services and price which was £70 for 30 minutes, this included a massage, lots of teasing with her body, french kissing, owo, fingering pussy, sex in different positions, we tried anal but was too large for her, and cum twice which once was during sex and other over her massive boobs.

I would see Lena again and would recommend her to others but I will warn you that I think she is the type of person whose level of service really depends on how much she likes you in person.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only