Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra - Fullyfill Your Fantasy, Leicester, LE3. VS. Romanian  (Read 3101 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to @Formicahunt's discovery ive been to visit this lovely girl twice now

Have visited her twice and both times have been excellent
1st time 30mins @£50
2nd visit 1 hour @£70

Extra have always been offered . OWO, Kiss and CIM all at £20 each .Ive never taken her up on these and so cannot comment on this

Location is not the best to find but you have been once its pretty simple and not that bad to be fair and quite discreet tucked away in a dead end
Flat is very basic and the room has nothing in it apart from the bed which has seen better days but good enough and a small cupboard

She is a very nice girl i think in her twenties and has provided a great service on both occasions and is definitely VFM , a hidden gem as i call these Vivastreet Romanian finds . She gives a very good BJ with sucking a licking the balls and also Deep throating me , she had tears coming down at one point ! always asking if she should carry on and if i was enjoying etc which is very nice . I even did a little light face fucking and she was fine with this , brilliant !

I licked and had a good play with her pussy and fingers were allowed and she has been very fresh both times ive seen , she was very responsive and was enjoying herself and on the second meet i tm pretty sure i got her over the edge

Many positions without any fuss Doggy , me on top, Prone bone, RO and CG/Reverse Cowgirl

She is full of energy and seems to like what she does for the time being , she keeps mentioning that she is only here for a month or so and then heading back home

Tits are small but very responsive and she like you play with them
Facially i find her quite pretty and she keeps her glasses on through out the meet   :)
Her ass is amazing , was great seeing her bouncing up and down in Reverse cow girl and in doggy and she doesn't mind a spanking too

There is another girl working there from the other room who ive not seen and you can hear at times someone leaving etc but this doesn't bother me especially at this price point/location

I'll be seeing her a couple of more times before she leaves  :cool: as she is VFM and very chilled out , not a clock watcher and not your typical Rom
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 01:54:09 am by 801 »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Great review she sounds worth a visit.  :drinks:

One question are they 2 different girls in the pictures as one has a big tattoo and the other hasn’t.
Cheers mate.

Offline ZeroCount

One question are they 2 different girls in the pictures as one has a big tattoo and the other hasn’t.

Previous review mentioned this. This is the girl with the back tat, the other two pics are of another girl who also works from the same flat.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Previous review mentioned this. This is the girl with the back tat, the other two pics are of another girl who also works from the same flat.

Cheers mate. The one without the tattoo looks well fit.

Offline Formicahunt

Cheers mate. The one without the tattoo looks well fit.

I've met and reviewed both, blonde no where near as enthusiastic as this girl

Offline R125

I didn't see this one but I saw the blonde on your post.

Review to follow as a neutral. Reason is the saggy tits.

Offline versace

Her ad is gone  :( What did she look like? Petite?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 08:28:58 pm by versace »

Offline 801

Her ad is gone  :( What did she look like? Petite?

Nice to see you back on the boards

She's great matey . Be sure to see her before she leaves
You will not regret, trust me  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 11:07:37 pm by 801 »

Offline versace

Nice to see you back on the boards

She's great matey . Be sure to see her before she leaves
You will not regret, trust me  :cool:

Her ad is active again. What size would you say she is? I like them petite. No bigger than size 8

Offline 801

I'm not that good with sizes I'd say 8 or 10 . She's young and full of energy great ass on her too. Small tits though but a very good punt on the few occasions I've now seen her and a few more before she goes back soon as she says