Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina, Romanian (VS) LE1, Leicester. A couple of visits  (Read 4216 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

She is not new to Leicester and her last visit was about 1 and half years ago where i met her a few times
She's very slim and skinny a tiny girl with very tiny boobs but she does provide a good service with OWO and DFK

She can take a pounding and did not complain or anything about size being that she is so small , Missionary and doggy were great she couldn't deep throat me because of size but that is understandable

She is skinny and so may not be to everyone's taste as you can literally she her hip bones through her skin

Versace's review is spot on in that if she likes you she will not clock watch and you can easily overstay your visit by a long time

She does like a smoke and will take you to another room to do this and chat away about all sorts so be aware of this

Location has changed twice and she will be on the move to another place soon , she's all over the place at the moment until she settles down properly again

She had her tied up and little or no make up so don't expect her looking like the pictures but they are of the girl 100%

Couple of visits in December 30 mins and 1 hour which ended up way over the allotted time OWO , DFK , various positions £60/£100
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 02:41:00 am by 801 »

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

She is not new to Leicester and her last visit was about 1 and half years ago where i met her a few times
She's very slim and skinny a tiny girl with very tiny boobs but she does provide a good service with OWO and DFK

She can take a pounding and did not complain or anything about size being that she is so small , Missionary and doggy were great she couldn't deep throat me because of size but that is understandable

She is skinny and so may not be to everyone's taste as you can literally she her hip bones through her skin

Versace's review is spot on in that if she likes you she will not clock watch and you can easily overstay your visit by a long time

She does like a smoke and will take you to another room to do this and chat away about all sorts so be aware of this

Location has changed twice and she will be on the move to another place soon , she's all over the place at the moment until she settles down properly again

She had her tied up and little or no make up so don't expect her looking like the pictures but they are of the girl 100%

Couple of visits in December 30 mins and 1 hour which ended up way over the allotted time OWO , DFK , various positions £60/£100

Yep, that’s why I didn’t really find her sexually attractive. Way too skinny for me. But she does provide a great service and quite possibly is the most friendliest Romanian I have ever met. At the current place she told me she is paying £100 a day, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves again.

Offline 801

Yes she is paying way over the top she did mention this

Offline versace

Yes she is paying way over the top she did mention this

She told me her friend at LE3 (who I’m assuming is Karla) is paying £150 per day. I find that hard to believe tbh

Offline 801

They are trust me. Its very difficult for these girls to find a landlord who would accept them as a tenant due to their line of work and employment status and other paperwork. Karlas latest place is quite a nice newly built student room

They being taken advantage of as they are young and not very business minded with setting themselves up properly and residing here properly etc etc
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:00:30 pm by 801 »

Offline versace

They are trust me. Its very difficult for these girls to find a landlord who would accept them as a tenant due to their line of work and employment status and other paperwork. Karlas latest place is quite a nice newly built student room

They being taken advantage of as they are young and not very business minded with setting themselves up properly and residing here properly etc etc

Most of the roms book through sites like booking.com, no paperwork needed whatsoever, all you need is an ID and pay a deposit(most places) and that’s it. Paying £4500 a month in Leicester is pretty much unheard of and utterly stupid.

Offline smiler999

Looks fit, I like a slim spinner.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 06:17:47 pm by smiler999 »

Offline pj50

May have left Leicester? Link not working now

Offline Jimmyarrow

She was on my to do list today … ;-)

Offline versace

May have left Leicester? Link not working now

Could be just moving places or taking a day off or two.  :unknown:

Offline Captainhowdy666

I tried last week and just got the phone ringing unanswered. .

Online garfield

Ads working and she’s replying to text messages

Offline versace

Ads working and she’s replying to text messages

So you texted her for no other reason than to see if she replies?!  :unknown:

Online garfield

So you texted her for no other reason than to see if she replies?!  :unknown:

No, i text her for a booking but had already left when she replied to me

I thought i would mention it in a post as it may help someone out

Is that ok?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Nice review dude, she's too skinny for me but it's nice to see a Romanian bucking the bed Rom trend.
There should be a "Good Roms in the East Midlands" thread on here.!